4

Few hours later★♪

" We have now landed in Los Angeles, Welcome passengers and thank you for choosing this airline" an air hostess spoke through a mic making me sigh in relief cause I thought I was gonna die of sitting for hours but to be honest, my butt had suffered.

Then I brought my luggages down from the luggage compartment and looked around for Imogen, where the hell is this kid.

" Hey" I knew who had said that. Turning back, I saw Caleb smiling at me.

" Hey" I said back with a bright smile.

" So I guess this is goodbye" he said and I nodded.

" Yeah I guess so"

" I hope to see you again soon, you know?" He said again. Wait he what?.

" Oh .... Yeah me too, hope we see each other again." I said then he chuckled then came down from the plane. Already feeling my hot cheeks, I laughed it off and came down from the plane.

" Ari" I heard a feminine voice call out to me.

" Imogen?" I said quietly then my beloved friend ran to me with her things.

" Hey I've been looking around for you" she panted.

" Geez, I've been looking around for you too panther" I said.

" Yeah I don't think so" she shook her head.

" Why?"

" Cause you've been to busy with your new friend" she gave me a sassy smile that made me give her a weird look.

" Oh shut up, let's just see if we'll see the boys" I said walking away from her.

" Hey, wait for me"   she yelled then ran over to meet up with me.

I took out my phone from my pocket , unlocked it and clicked on Harry's contact.

Me: we've landed.

Then I looked around to see if I'll catch a glimpse of them but sadly no. I looked over at Imogen and saw her eating Cheetos hungrily. I knew I couldn't blame her , that flight was freaking long.

Then I felt vibration on my hand then saw that I had already gotten a text from Harry.

Harry: okay, walk over to the entrance of the airport then you'll see a tall and huge man wearing dark sunglasses standing beside a black SUV.

Me: wow man, what a description.

Harry: just come please before the boys kill me.

Me: why

Harry: they can't wait to see you, hurry up before I'm used for lunch.

I chuckled at his last text then looked at imogen who gave me a confused face.

" Harry said we should go to the airport's entrance" I sighed then her face lighted up like a Christmas tree.

" He's here?"

" With the rest of the boys, yes" I nodded then watched her do a little squeal which earned us weird looks from random people.

" I don't know her" I joked then ran away with my luggages behind me and my hair going in different directions.

" Ari!!!" I heard Imogen's voice then laughed.

We had already gotten to the entrance of the airport and we were both panting so hard.

" Never run off like that again" Imogen panted then groaned while I just laughed.

" Now we look for a man beside a SUV" I said then we both began to walk around the driveways looking for the SUV.

As if on cue, I noticed a black SUV just a stone throw from where imogen and I were.

" There" I pointed then Imogen and I shared eye contact before running off.

Then I noticed five boys standing near the car. Already knowing who they were, I ran off with all my might and jumped on the tallest of them all.

" Harry!!!"

" Ari!!!" He said then spinned me around right before keeping me back on the ground.

" Guys!!!" I shouted happily.

" Ari" they yelled right before hugging me almost to death.

" Hey boys" imogen greeted with a smile then the boys (except from Harry) hugged her dearly.

" Hey Imogen" Louis said.

" Hey Lou"

" Hey Harry" she said and I noticed how much she was trying to hold herself before she squeals like a little child that had just been given a park of candies.

" H..hey" harry smiled then gave me a look that said 'you brought her?'

" Let's get going, shall we?" Liam asked then the boys helped us with our luggages right before we all got into the car. Niall in the front seat with Zayn and Liam on the driver's seat while Louis ,Harry , Imogen and I sat at the back seat.

" Let's get jamming" Niall said then turned on the radio and surprisingly Coldplay came on and we all sang to it like crazy people and afterwards, we were out of the airport and now on our way to the boys house.

Can't wait to get to the house.

A/n: I know this chapter is not so good, cause rn it's 10:49pm in London and my brain's already shutting down but I hope you like it.