20

Few days later.

Arielle

" Are we ready girls?" Imogen said in a military way that made Blakely and I to salute like soldiers.

" Yes ma'am" we both said then stomped our feet which caused us to laugh like crazy people.

" Okay let's get everything ready" I said then the three of us left Imogen's room and walked over to the room that was near Harry's.

" Okay, this room is hella boring" imogen commented making me to nod my head.

" It sure looks... White and boring" Blake said.

" Could use some touch... But lucky us, we've got what we need to transform this room into a princess's room." I said holding up some tools and equipments.

" Let's get started then" imogen said.

" I can't wait to see how this room is gonna be after we're done with it" Blake giggled cutely making me go 'awww'

" Let's get started girls" imogen said.

" We shall, but not without some upbeat music" I said turning on my MP3 player and the song 'Wake me up' by Avicii came on and that's how we got to work , dancing and joking around.

***
" Okay I'll need the paint" I said as imogen handed the paint over to me, then I climbed up a ladder then began to paint the walls.

" Maybe, I can paint too?" Blake asked then imogen wore her some gloves and an apron then gave her a brush her size then the both of them began to help me with the painting of the walls.

***

" Now the sheets" imogen said then we ripped off the white sheets from the bed and replaced it with purple sheets that was so fluffy and cute.

" Now this is what I call a bed" Imogen put her hands on her hips and I watched as Blake followed her action.

" Exactly" Blake said causing us to laugh.

***

" Blake darling please can you hand me the teddy bear" I said. Then she handed over the cute teddy bear to me.

" Thank you love" I said.

" Happy to help" she smiled.

" That's right, my little happy helper" I pinched her cheeks gently and she giggled.

" Here are the clothes" Imogen said holding up some bags that contained cute outfits.

" Well place them" I said with a little sass then she smiled then began to place the clothes were they should be.

***

" Are we also gonna work on the bathroom?" Blake asked.

" Oh yes we are" imogen nodded.

" It's whitish and boring-ish" I emphasized causing the girls to look at me like 'Are you crazy' and I just shrugged.

**

" So the curtains will be here" I mumbled putting up the curtains.

" Okay... Here... Mhmm.... Yeah" I said coming down from a stool that I stood on.

We all went to the door and put our hands on our hips.

" Now this is what is called a room"

We shared high fives and laughed.

" I can't believe this is my room

" I can't believe this is my room... My own room" Blakely giggled.

" I know right?" Imogen said proudly.

" What in the world happened here" a voice sounded causing the three of us to scream a little.

We all turned around and saw the boys looking at the room in surprise.

" What happened?" Harry asked.

" Daddy" Blake ran over to him and he picked her up.

" Hey baby" he kissed her forehead.

" Aunt Arielle and aunt imogen and I decided to decorate the room... And now it's my room" she laughed causing Harry to smile.

" Yep, what she said, we turned this boring place to a princess wonderland" imogen said and I laughed.

" Well ... You girls did a great job here" Louis commented and the three of us thanked him.

" Wow... Do you girls mind re-decorating my room, it kinda needs to be touched" Niall said.

" Nope, you're old enough to do that for yourself... So nope" I said and he wore a fake hurt look on his face.

" Meanie" he said and I poked my tongue at him.

" Thanks so much girls" Harry kissed my forhead then hugged imogen but before he could pull away from her, he kissed her cheek. Wait... WHAT? Then she blushed like crazy.

" You know I kinda feel like sleeping here tonight" Zayn said.

" No way, Mr Vain Zayn, the only people permitted to sleep here is my girls" Blake shot at him and he had a shocked look.

" Not even daddy?" Harry pouted. What a big baby.

" Not even daddy" she said.

" You know I like the idea of girls sleepover tonight" I said.

" Right, we can do some manicures and pedicures tonight" imogen said.

" Yay" Blake put her hands up in jubilation causing everyone to laugh.

" Wish I was a girl" Louis pouted and I shook my head.

Only if he knew...

" Let's get ready for our sleepover" I said then imogen and I ran over to our rooms to get the essential stuffs ready.