30

Blakely

" So this is Amanda, one of my favorite dolls" I said , showing my doll to Lux and she smiled big.

" Wow, she's so beautiful"

" I know right?"

" You know, I wish I kinda brought my dolls" lux said a bit sad.

" It's okay, you can always play with my dolls if you want to, I don't mind and besides my daddy says sharing is caring" I said and she giggled.

" Thank you,Blake" she said and I smiled.

" You're welcome" I said.

Arielle

" So you guys are having a concert and you didn't tell us?" I asked dramatically and the boys nodded.

" Wait, they didn't tell you?" Lou asked and I nodded.

" They didn't, this secretive boys" I glared at each and every one of them.

" But... When is the concert?" Imogen asked.

" Next week" Harry answered putting his hand around her waist.

" Oh okay" imogen smiled.

" Are we legible to come along with them?" I asked Lou.

" I think so, maybe you can ask Paul" she said and I nodded.

" Yeah, we'll inform him that you guys wanna come with us to Colombia" Louis said.

" Okay... Thanks" was all I said.

A while later

" I have to go now, I've got some work to do" Lou said getting up from the couch.

" Awww, we hate to see you leave, Lou" Niall whined and Lou picnched his cheeks gently.

" Don't worry, I'll always come back to see my boys and girls" Lou said then hugged us.

As we pulled away, we heard giggling. Looking up, we saw Blake and lux giggling as they both walked downstairs.

Hashtag; Friendship.

" Hey baby, it's time to go" Lou said to lux and her expression went from happy to disappointment.

" Awww, mommy, I don't wanna leave" she whined.

" Awwww" Blake whined.

" Mommy's got work and we both need to go" Lou said then we all watched as Lux turned to Blake.

" I'm gonna miss you so much" lux said.

" Me too, but don't worry we'll always visit each other" Blake said and they both gave each other a big hug and everyone went "aww"

Then they pulled away and lux walked over to Lou sadly.

" Okay boys goodbye" Lou said.

" Bye" everyone said then the both of them walked out of the door.

I looked over at Blakely and couldn't help but notice how teary she had become.

" Blake?" I said she ran upstairs in tears. Aww.

" Oh..." Liam said.

" I'll go talk to her" I said then ran upstairs to Blake's room. Opening the door, I noticed she was sitting on her bed, crying.

" Sweetie" I said walking over to her and sitting beside her.

" Hey it's okay, sweetie" I said pulling her to myself.

" But I was having so much fun" she hiccupped and I made her look at me.

" I know but she'll always come back, okay? And besides, I guess we'll be traveling to Colombia next week and I'm sure you'll get to see her again" I said

" Really?" She asked and I nodded.

" Okay, it's just that I guess we've sparked up a friendship" she said.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yeah, I don't know but I kinda felt we're gonna be friends for a long time" she said and I smiled.

" I'm sure about that too... Now I want you to dry those beautiful eyes and let's go downstairs" I said and she did her best in drying her eyes.

" That's more like it, let's go meet the others" I said.

" Wait a minute, I wanna use the bathroom" she said running into the bathroom.

After doing her business, she came out of the bathroom, drying her hand.

" Let's go, come on" I said and we both left her room and walked downstairs where the others were.

" Hey people" I said then Harry walked over to us and picked Blake up.

" Hey, it's okay baby girl, you and lux will definitely see each other again" Harry said and Blake hugged his neck.

" Thanks daddy" she said and Harry stroked her hair gently.

" So who's up for a swim?" Zayn asked.

" Me, cause it's kinda hot" Imogen said and everyone agreed.

" Ready for a swim?" Harry asked Blakely.

" I was born ready" she giggled.

" Okay, now let's get you changed in your swim wear" I said taking her hand.

" Wait for me" imogen said, following us and we all ran upstairs to our various rooms to change.