35

Arielle

I sighed for the millionth time, looking at Harry as he paced around the corridor worridely with imogen trying to reassure him that everything will be fine.

The other boys sat on some chairs waiting for the doctor's arrival which made me sigh again.

We've all been waiting for the doctor's response since Blakey was rushed here; the hospital.

" I really hope Blake is going to be fine" Niall said sadly which made me give him a sad smile.

" I believe she's going to be okay" Zayn added.

" Everything is going to be well, babe, don't worry" imogen hugged Harry.

Ages later, the doctor came out of the room where Blakely was.

" Blakely styles" the doctor called out and we all responded.

" Are you family?" The doctor asked.

" Yes, doctor" Harry answered and the doctor nodded.

" So tell us, doctor, how's Blake doing" Liam asked.

" Well, I guess Blake should be fine" the doctor said.

" I don't understand, what do you mean you guess, what happened to Blakely?" I asked.

" I'll need you all to calm down" the doctor said.

" Okay, we're down, what's up?" Imogen asked.

" Before I answer any questions, can you please tell me, did anything cause Blake to be surprised all of a sudden" the doctor asked and we all thought for a bit, until my mind went back to the fans.

" Yes, I guess so, we were bombarded by fans at the airport" I answered honestly and the doctor nodded.

" Was this Blake's first time of being bombarded by a lot of fans?" The doctor asked again

" Not really, but it's her first big one...but what has that got to do with her health" Harry said and the doctor sighed.

" We just found out that blake is suffering from shock" the doctor dropped the bombshell making us gasp.

" What?" Harry said and I could feel the warm tears hitting my cheeks.

" Will she ever be fine?" Imogen asked.

" She should be fine, because shock is not something that should be taken as a joke, so she might be a bit unconscious for a couple of days before she regains herself" the doctor explained.

" Okay, thank you doc" Louis said.

" Can we go see her now?" Zayn asked.

" Of course" the doctor said and we all went inside and saw my darling Blake laying on a bed with wires attached to her arms and just the sight of it made me so emotional.

" OMG" imogen put her hands to her mouth in surprise.

Then we all walked over to her.

" Hello, darling it's daddy" Harry said.

" I'm so sorry this had to happen to you, you really don't deserve to be like this and I'm sorry" Harry's voice cracked and that was when I knew he was on the verge of tears.

Imogen rubbed his back in circles, calming him down and he just layed his head on her shoulder.

I looked back at Blake and saw how pale she was, I then touched her hand just to get a cold feeling.

How could a sweet girl like this be suffering from shock

I brushed some of her hair strands out of her face and kissed her forehead.

" You're gonna be fine" I whispered then cried into her hands.

" Hey, it's okay" I heard Louis'voice.

Then Harry walked over to me, pulled me in and hugged me.

" It's okay, Ari, I believe she'll be fine" Harry whispered to me and I nodded.

Then he kissed my head and rubbed my back.

" Louis please can you take Ari out for a while" Harry said.

" Sure thing" Louis said then he took me out of the room and we both found ourselves in the corridor with me crying and him trying to calm me down.

" Ari..." He said and I hiccupped, refusing to answer him.

Then he pulled me in for a hug that somehow calmed me down.

" Please calm down" he said and all I could do was listen to his heartbeat.

" We've all got to believe that Blake will be fine" he said.

" I know, I believe it too but the sight of seeing her with wires..."

Then he cut me off.

" ... I know it's not so pleasant, but don't worry she'll be okay, j believe that" Louis said.

Then he made me look at him face to face and did the unimaginable.

He kissed my forhead gently...

" C'mon, let's get you some water to drink" he said.

" No, I'm fine" I objected.

" You're hiccuping, let's go". he took my hand and went outside the hospital to get a bottled water.