44

An hour later

Arielle

My eyes fluttered open slowly as the effect of sleep began to fade away. I looked up to see my boyfriend smiling like an idiot.

" Hey" he greeted.

" Hi" I yawned and rubbed my eyes and with that, I got a kiss on my forhead.

" What time is it?" I asked.

" I guess, 4:24 pm" Louis answered.

" Oh shit, Louis!!!" I pratically yelled at him.

" What?" He asked.

" Why didn't you wake me up when you know they were supposed to be here an hour ago" I asked.

" You were asleep... peacefully and I didn't want to disturb you" he said and I facepalmed.

" Relax, Zayn has already gone to the airport to pick them up" Louis said and I sighed then he pulled me in for a hug.

" what about the others?" I asked.

" They should be downstairs" he shrugged.

" I could really use a glass of water now" I said getting out of bed, Louis imitating my action.

Then we left my room and walked downstairs where we saw everyone but Zayn sitted in the living room watching a movie.

" Hey people" Louis greeted and everyone looked at us.

" Hello guys" Blake waved.

" Welcome back from Dreamland" Harry teased and I rolled my eyes.

" Why? Thanks Prince charming" I huffed then walked into the kitchen to take my glass of water.

" Someone's grumpy" I heard Liam say.

" What happened, Lou?" Niall asked.

" It's just that she's a little bit mad that I didn't wake her up earlier because they'll soon be here" Louis said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

" Yeah... Typical Arielle, always wants to be early" I heard imogen say then I walked back to the living room.

" That's right, tardiness is something I mostly disregard" I said, rather too dramatic.

" Bravo" Blake clapped joyfully. Aww. And with that I took a bow.

....★....

A car horn was heard from outside and instantly everyone knew it was Zayn. We all jumped out of our seats,made ourselves look presentable then waited patiently for the door to open.

The door opened slowly and Zayn came in with a huge smile on his face.

" They're here guys" he whispered then left the door open for the two favorite people in my life to come in and behold, they did come in.

Without hesitation,Harry and I ran over to them to hug them.

" Mom" we both said like little kids.

" Hi, kids" my mom said as she hugged us then gave us cheery kisses on our forhead.

" Gemma!!!" Harry and I yelled then hugged our older sister who was laughing like crazy.

" How are you two munchkins doing?" She asked.

" Great, how was your flight?" I asked.

" A bit stressful but it was okay"

" Your sister really was a mom on the plane" my mom said and Gemma sighed.

" Mom!!!" Gemma yelled and my mom laughed.

" Hey Anne, Gemma" Liam greeted then the rest of the boys went over and hugged them.

" My boys, how y'all doing?" Gemma asked.

" We've been cool" Niall shrugged.

" Yeah" Louis said.

....★....

Blakely.

I looked at the happy scenario before me, how my dad and aunt Arielle and everyone could finally meet with the people they love which made me smile even though I felt kinda left out at the moment.

Almost immediately, the woman who seemed to be daddy and aunt Arielle's mom noticed me and with that I hid myself behind the couch.

Then I felt myself being scooped up and saw that the reason for that was because of my daddy.

" Daddy?" I whispered then he carried me over to meet the two women.

" Blake darling, I'd love you to meet, my mom, who's going to be your grandma and my older sister, whom is your aunt Gemma"  daddy introduced and I held his shirt tight which kinda made him realise that I was nervous.

" It's okay" he whispered to me and I managed to calm down just a bit.

" She's Blake?" My 'grandma' asked my daddy and he nodded.

" She sure is Harry's daughter" Aunt Arielle said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

" Wow, she's totes cute... By the way, I also love her curls, can't wait to style it up" aunt Gemma said happily and instantly I knew that I was sure going to have fun with two of them.

" Thank you" I said a bit too quiet.

" No need to be shy and nervous around us honey , we're family, you know" grandma said and I nodded.

" That's my girl" daddy kissed my cheek, causing me to giggle and with that everyone went "awww"

" Since the introductions has been made , why don't we show you both to your room and then later we can all come down for a nice family dinner" Aunt imogen said and everyone agreed.

Then the others helped the both of them with their bags upstairs, while my dad took me into the kitchen.

" Time to prepare dinner" daddy rubbed his palms together which made me laugh.

" Time to be a chef" I raised my hands up and he kissed my forhead.

" That's right, let's get cooking" .

~

Thanks for reading, my loves.💖