1

BARBARA PALVIN as Arielle

♣♣♣

Arielle

" Ari"

I groaned loudly then covered up my ears with my pillow. Can't I at least get enough sleep without being disturbed.

" Arielle"

Oh come on.

" Yeah" I answered back loudly before reluctantly getting out of bed and stretching out my body.

I walked to my door, careful not to trip because I still felt a bit sleepy and yes I'm not a morning person.

Opening my door, I saw my lovely older sister, Gemma looking at me and smiling sarcastically.

" Good morning my dear little sister who doesn't want to wake up on a very special day" she mentioned and I inwardly rolled my eyes cause I knew if I did that in front of her , I'd be lectured the whole day.

" Good morning older sister who ruined my sleep" I shot back and she gave me a loud dramatic gasp.

" Why are you here?" I asked as we still stood at my door.

" Mom said you should just come downstairs" she mentioned.

" Am I in trouble?"

" Nope, just calling ya, so get yourself down the stairs" she instructed and I nodded.

" Right after I shower" I said then closed my door.

" You have just 10 minutes missy" she yelled from my door and I just face palmed before going into my bathroom. I looked at the mirror then made a disgusted face.

" Ewww, I look like poop"

My hair was in different places, my eyes were covered in dark circles and I could see the trace of drool on the side of my mouth. So to me, I looked like poop.

I turned on the water , thereby filling up my bathtub with warm water and soap. Time for a bubble bath.

I stripped out of my PJs and then got into the bath tub thereby enjoying the warm water that seemed to make me relaxed.

I came out of the shower then got dressed in

Then I left my room and walked lazily downstairs

Then I left my room and walked lazily downstairs. Afterwards, I went into the kitchen where I saw my mom and Gemma eating a healthy breakfast that was spinach salad.

" Hey, good morning mom" I kissed her cheek then sat on a chair near the counter.

" So you called me downstairs" I gave a look at Gemma and she looked up at the ceiling. Okay?

" I did?" My mom asked and Gemma just shrugged. Gosh, she tricked me again, she always does this to make me leave my comfortable room.

" Just forget it Mom, by the way where's Harry" I asked.

" Have you forgotten he's not in London?" My mom asked and I mentally facepalmed.

" Yeah you're right, I'm just not used to not seeing him around" I stated and she (my mom) nodded in understanding.

" I miss him, mom" I blurted out.

" I understand love, but don't worry, one way or another you'll get to see him one day, I assure you" my mom stroked my hair making me smile.

" Thanks Mom" I hugged her.

" Aww" I heard Gemma say and my mom laughed a bit.

" Here's your breakfast" my mom said giving me a bowl of spinach salad which I ate out  of hesitation.

I sat down on the couch watching Lion King all thanks to boredom then I sighed.

I can't count the number of times I've watched this movie probably a thousand times cause if Harry was here we'll both be watching Bambi or The Notebook and later cry together.

I miss my brother.

Then I felt something vibrate beside me, looking down, I saw my phone ringing which kinda meant I had a rext

I picked it up, looked at the texter's ID and saw that it was my best friend, Imogen.

(Conversation in italics)

A-Hey

I- hey girl

A - what's up? Why do you sound so bubbly.

I - how do you know that?

A - you're my best friend, I know you.

I - mm, whatever anyways I wanted to ask you if you were free today.

A - I guess I am. Why?

I - nothing, I just wanted to see if I'll be able to come over to your house today cause my parents will be out soon and my older brother will be out soon.

A - calm down bubble and yeah you're free to come over.

I - thanks , love you 😘

A- yeah right.

I - bye chic

A - bye chicken.

I laughed at my last text then looked back at the tv then saw that the movie was over . Oh well.

Then an idea popped in my mind, maybe I'll text Harry.

A - hey haz, it's me  Ari.

* Few seconds later*

H - hey Ariana Grande ;)

A - seriously haz, when will you ever learn my name is Arielle . A-R-I-E-L-L-E not Ariana.

H - never will I learn. Anyways how's my favorite sibling doing?

A - not so good.

H - what happened, you know I'd take a flight from Los Angeles to come meet you.

A - calm down 😂, I'm just bored and oh I miss you so much.

H - aww I miss you too, angel but don't worry I'll be back home soon.

A - really? When?

H - in a month or so.

A - and you say soon?!?

H - it seems like soon to me Ari.

A - :,)

H - pls don't cry.

A - come back home.

H - soon.

A - ugh, fine.

H- yeah, I've got to go, Paul's calling me.

A - okay.

H - love you.

A - love you too hazza.

I sighed then kept my phone back on the couch. I really miss this guy that calls himself my brother. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

" Imogen" .

★★

So how did you guys see the first chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment.