61

Arielle

" And this is my library" Dalia said as we entered into the vintage themed decorated library that was filled up with so many books.

" Woah... You have a lot of books here" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

" Well, you can say I'm a reader" she shrugged and I nodded.

" Oh I can say that... I mean look at this library, it's so magnificent" I said.

" Thanks, it really took me a lot of time to put these books together considering the size of this place" she explained.

" But, even if you care to borrow some books, you're free" she said and I nodded.

" Really?" I asked and she nodded with a chuckle.

" I guess that'll be cool" I said then we heard a phone ring from outside the library.

" I'm sorry, I have to take this call from the home phone" she said then left the library.

While she was gone, I took the opportunity to look around the library. My hand ran idly by the books until one of the books fell by a mistake.

" Oops" I bent down to pick it up then noticed a small piece of paper (I think) that stuck out of the book.

It'll be so wrong to go through other people's stuff, but my curiosity took over. I took out the paper only to find out that it was a picture of a young looking woman and a little baby. And to my surprise, the young woman in the picture sure looked like Dalia.

Wait... It was her and she was holding a baby.

I looked closely at the pic