60

Arielle

One more day before the boys go on tour  and here we were all sitting out near the pool.

" I can't believe today's the last day before you guys have to leave for tour" Gemma said sadly.

" Unfortunately" Harry said and everyone sighed.

" Two months without you guys are going to be so boring" I said and Louis hugged my side.

" And two months without you girls are going to be more boring" he said .

" I think the boringness work in both ways" imogen shrugged.

" Just imagine, surrounded with a lot of work in two months" Zayn added and I put my head on Louis' shoulder.

" We're going to miss you boys so much" mom said.

" Daddy, see me splash" Blake yelled out happily as she played in the pool.

" I see you baby" Harry said to her and chuckled then held Imogen's waist to himself.

" I'm a fish" Blake splashed again.

" You're making me hungry, Blake" Niall yelled.

" My daughter is not a fish, Niall" Harry said and everyone laughed.

" I know, mate I'm just saying I'm already getting hungry" he said, rubbing his stomach and everyone laughed again.

" Then go in and eat something" Imogen suggested and he shrugged.

" Okay, whatever" he stood up then went inside.

" Ow" Imogen whined and Harry rubbed her back.

" Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked.

" Not really, my stomach hurts" she said.

" That's another symptom of pregnancy, it's normal" mom said and imogen scrunched up her face in pain.

" But it really hurts" she said, holding her stomach.

" Sorry, mommy, you'll be fine, I assure you" Blake gave her a smile.

" Awww" Liam said.

" Thanks baby" imogen smiled at her.

" Alright, I have to use the bathroom now" she said, standing up to leave.

" I'll come with you" Harry stood up.

" Uhmm... No, you can't" she refused.

" What? Why?" He asked.

" I am not letting you see me use the bathroom"

" Are you trying to hide yourself from me?" Harry smirked.

" Uh... Is it obvious?" Imogen asked and I mentally facepalmed.

" Come on, babe, there isn't anything I haven't seen" Harry protested.

" Well, that was in the past, were in the present and I'm not letting you follow me to the bathroom" she said then went inside.

" Babe..." Harry whined then followed her.

" These two will be death of me one day" Louis sighed.

" True" I replied.

~~

I put my hair in a side braid , grabbed my purse and put on my shoes. I took a last look at the room then left.

I walked downstairs and everywhere was so quiet due to the fact that the boys had already gone for a meeting and the females... Not so sure.

I walked over to the door, grabbed the white coat, folded it and put it in a shopping bag, then I left a sticky note that said "l'll be right back".

Then I grabbed the car keys from the kitchen table and walked out to the car. I got in, powered up the car then began to drive.

~~

I rang the doorbell to a very familiar house and approaching footsteps could be heard .

The door opened and Dalia's face popped out from the door.

" Arielle?" She looked at me with surprise.

" Hello" I waved.

" Hello... Come in dear" she said, letting me in.

" You're welcome dear" she said.

" Thanks a lot dalia"

" What brings you here... Not like I'm not happy to see you... I'm surprised that you'll come see me on a day like this" she said and I laughed a bit.

" Actually I came over to return your coat" I said and she gave me a look.

" Coat?" She asked.

" Yeah, the one you borrowed me yesterday" I said and she made a face of realization.

" Oh that.. you really didn't have to return it.. you know" she said.

" Huh?" I asked.

" I mean, my real intention was to actually give it to you, not for you to return it." She said and I scratched the back of my neck.

" Oh, but it's yours" I said.

" I have tons of coats, so it wouldn't hurt if I give this to you to keep as yours"

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes dearie" she said and I muttered a thank you even though I was a bit hesitant.

" By the way, I was actually baking the kitchen before you came over" she said and I nodded.

" I'll be right back, let me check it out" she said then went to the kitchen.

At that time, I took the opportunity to check out her living room and to say the least, this woman was hella rich, which kinda made me wondered what work she does.

My hand ran through some furnitures made of pure wood, giving it an antique look.

I looked at the pictures that hung on the wall and all I could see were just paintings that looked like they were gotten from all over the world.

My thoughts were interrupted by Dalia as she returned to the living room and in her hand, she held a tray of cupcakes.

" Care for some?" She asked.

" You didn't really have to worry yourself, Dalia" I said and she smiled.

" Don't say that, just consider me as being a good friend" she said.

" And besides, you can just have a little taste" she said, handing one over to me. I looked at her and back at the cupcake, took a little bite out of it .

" Mmmm" I moaned in my mouth.

" Do you like it?" She asked.

" Like it? I love it," I exclaimed and she smiled .

" Thank you so much" she thanked me.

" You're welcome" I smiled at her then she took hers.

" By the way, where's Louis?" She asked.

" He went for a meeting" I simply said and she nodded.

" Oh that's okay... By the way, would you love a tour around the house cause I couldn't help but notice how curious you were about my house" she said and I smiled nervously.

" Oh that" I rubbed my arms.

" Don't worry ,come on, you're welcome to my house, I'll be your tour guide, Dalia Dury" she said in some sort of accent that made me laugh.

" Are you ready for this crazy adventure?" She asked.

" Right behind ya" I said and we both laughed and began the tour.