28

Next day : Morning

Blakely

I was in my room trying to fix my hair by brushing it and somehow, my hair brush got tangled together with my hair.

" Well I tried" I said getting out the hairbrush and keeping it on my vanity table.

Then my door opened and my daddy came in with a huge smile on his face.

" Hello Daddy, good morning" I greeted but before anything else he picked me up and kept me on my bed gently.

" Da..." Then that was how he began to tickle me.

" Oh my God, daddy stop" I laughed heartily as he tickled me.

" You cheeky little girl, you think I wouldn't know what you've been up to" he said then stopped tickling me then he placed me on his lap.

" What do you mean daddy" I asked acting clueless.

" Last night" he said then I remembered the events of last night. Did my plan work?

" Okay, what about it?" I asked.

" Nothing, just wanna say you're a genius" he said and I smiled hard. Maybe my plan worked.

" Thanks Daddy... Now I need your help" I said and he gave me his full attention.

" What's up?" He asked.

" Can you help me to brush out my hair, it's kinda giving me some problems" I said and he nodded.

" Where's your hairbrush?" He asked.

" Over there" I pointed to where my hair brush was , then he went over, took it and began to brush out my tangly curls.

LATER

Arielle

" Are you almost done with the food, Ari?" Niall asked behind me.

" Calm your balls down, it's almost done" I rolled my eyes and continued with my cooking.

" What an impatient kid" Imogen said dramatically and I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

" Hey, I heard that" Niall yelled and we both laughed.

Then we heard footsteps approaching then Harry and Blakely came into the kitchen with huge smiles on their faces.

Harry walked over to imogen and pecked her on the lips. Okay what?

" Good morning babe" Harry said and everyone's jaw dropped.

" What in the actual hell is going on here" Louis screamed and Liam slapped the back of his head.

" No bad words" Liam said and Louis rolled his eyes dramatically.

" Harry, Imogen what's going on?" I asked, confused cause Harry pecking Imogen is enough reason why everyone should be shocked.

" Oh you guys don't know?" Blake asked and everyone looked at her.

" What do you mean, Blake?" Zayn asked her and she facepalmed dramatically.

" It's obvious that daddy and aunt imogen are finally together in loooove" she said and everyone gasped.

" Yeah she's right, Imogen and I are dating" Harry dropped the bombshell.

Out of joy, I engulfed the both of them in a hug.

" Oh my God, I'm so happy for the both of you" I said then pulled away.

" This is great news but since when?" Liam asked.

" Last night" imogen blushed.

" But it's all thanks to Blakely for, cause she's the reason why I got my girl" Harry kissed Imogen's head then proceeded to tell us about last night

Everyone looked at Blakely and all she could do was flip her hair dramatically.

" It's not easy to be a queen" she said and we laughed. Then my mind shifted back to what Louis told me last night.

He only saw me as a friend, but I saw him as more.

I sighed softly and resumed to what I was doing while the others discussed amongst themselves.

" Hey girl" Imogen said as she came beside me.

" Hey" I answered.

" You seem to be troubled, is everything okay?" She asked with concern.

" No... Not really... No"

" You know you're a bad liar cause your actions speak a lot about your emotions" she said and I sighed again.

" You're right, I'm a bit troubled" I said.

" What seems to be the matter?" She asked.

" What about later, cause I don't think I can say it front of everyone" I said and she nodded in understanding.

" It's okay, I'll be waiting" she said then hugged me.

" Breakfast is ready people" I said.

" Thank the heavens" Niall raised his hands dramatically and I gave him his breakfast then gave the others their own.