37

Few days later

Arielle

It's been four days since Blakely had been unconscious but to us, it kinda felt like four years because a day without hearing Blake's voice felt like torture but hopefully the doctor had said that she'd be able to regain herself sooner enough.

During these few days, we all took turns in staying with Blake but Harry never wants to leave her side which was understandable because it isn't easy to not hear your daughter's voice for four days.

Also during these few days, the 5sos boys has always been super supportive of us which I was grateful for.

" Okay mom, I'll talk to you later,I've got to go now bye" I said as I hung up on my mom after speaking to her about Blake's condition.

" What did she say?" Harry asked me.

" Well she's not really happy about Blake's condition, so she said she might come over to LA to come stay for a while" I said and he nodded sadly.

" Hey, she'll be fine, I promise" I said as I hugged him.

" I really hope so, just the sight of her like this really makes my heart hurt" he breathed out and I sighed. Then we pulled away and then he came closer and kissed my forhead.

Then I looked at Blakely with pity, I went over to her then took up her hand and kissed it.

" You'll wake up soon, baby" I said then smiled sadly really hoping that she'll be okay or at least, wake up.

After a while, I heard my phone go off, I took it out of my pocket, unlocked it and saw that I had a text from Louis.

Louis:

Any news?

Me:

Not really.

Louis:

What do you mean?

Me:

The doctor hasn't said anything yet and we're already worried.

Louis:

You don't need to worry, I believe Blake will surely wake up, she's a strong girl you know.

Me:

I believe she will *sighs*.

Louis:

How's Harry doing?

Me:

Still depressed.

Louis:

Don't worry, I'll be coming over there soon.

Me:

What about the others?

Louis:

They'll keep watch of the house.

Me:

Oh, okay, see you later then.

Louis:

                             See you later 💕.

I kept my phone back in my pocket and sighed. I looked over at Harry and saw him already dozed off on a chair.

I knew I couldn't blame him besides he hadn't had enough sleep for the past few days.

I walked over to him and warmed him up by using a sheet to cover him up. Then I kissed his forhead.

' I need to take a walk' I thought to myself then I grabbed my jacket.

I walked over to the door, took a look at Harry and Blake then left.

~~

I walked through the streets, letting the cool breeze hit my face sweetly.

I kept on walking until I got to a bridge, I noticed how the water underneath moved freely and just the sight of it made me sigh.

" You okay, child?" A female voice said to me. Looking quickly, I saw the same woman I bumped into at the mall.

" Uh... I'm okay?" I said still not sure who she was cause I seem to see her almost everywhere.

" There's no need to be afraid of me, dear" she said and at that time I took the opportunity to study her features.

Her brownish hair was all curled up and put in a bun, her face held  few wrinkles that was understandable due to her middle age. I couldn't help but notice her blueish eyes which was just like mine. To top it all, this woman standing in front of me was the definition of beauty.

" Oh okay" was all I could let out.

" It seems like something is bothering you" she said and I sighed then looked back at the water.

" I suppose you're right" I sighed not caring if the woman I was taking to was a total stranger.

" Whatever it is, just know that you have to stay strong no matter what. In life, terrible things come our way but all you've got to do is face it with a bold move, don't be afraid if life shows it's ugliness, just think of the beautiful things that'll come after all these terrible things pass away." She advised.

All the time , she spoke I felt like she already knew what my problem was. This mysterious woman's words really made me shed a tear. She was right.

I've got to stay strong no matter what.

" You really think so?" I asked.

" I know so" she smiled.

" Thank you so much ma'am, I really needed that" I nodded and she smiled.

" No need to call me ma'am, you can just call me Dalia. I'm Dalia Dury." She said bringing out her hand for me to shake and immediately my mind went back to how Blake always told me about a woman named Mrs Dury and now I can't believe she was the one.

" I'm Arielle" I shook her hand and she smiled and almost instantly, I felt like I was already connected with this woman.

I wanted to ask her about Blake when my I heard my phone ring, I checked it and saw that Louis had already called me a while ago.

How did I not hear that?

" I'm so sorry, I have right go" I said then ran away, on my way back to the hospital.