45

Arielle

" That wouldn't have happened if he didn't spill his drink all over me" Gemma groaned causing imogen and I to laugh as Gemma told us of her 'horrible' experience in the plane.

" So that's why you decided to go all 'mummy mode'" I said which earned me a glare.

" Whatever... Pass me the salt" Gemma said and imogen passed it to her.

" You know, you aren't supposed to be doing this, you just arrived" imogen said.

" That was two hours ago, girl" Gemma said.

" And you're not tired from your flight?" Imogen asked.

" Nopey dopey" Gemma replied, popping the P's.

" Gurl, you're strong" imogen said.

" Thanks" Gemma smiled.

" Cause it was me, I'd rather be asleep " I said.

" That's because you're a lazy ass" Gemma said which made me glare at her.

" Come on sis, you should I was joking" she patted my head.

..

" Hello ladies"

We all turned to look who said that only to see Harry walking into the kitchen.

Then he came over to imogen and kissed her cheek then hugged Gemma and I together.

" Hey, Haz, what brings you here" Gemma asked.

" This is my territory, but... Okay, I just came to check on how you girls are doing" Harry said.

" We're doing just fine as you can see" imogen said.

" Yeah, we're just having a girls time" I said.

" Okay, where's Blakely" he said looking around the kitchen.

" She's with mum upstairs" Gemma said and Harry nodded.

" Oh okay"

....★....

" Okay, people, it's time for dinner" Gemma yelled and almost everyone ran over to the table.

" Finally" Niall sighed then took his seat.

" You're that hungry, huh?" Gemma asked.

" You have no idea" Niall replied.

..

" Daddy" Blakely said running to meet Harry, in which Harry carried her and placed her on the seat next to his.

Then my mom came in chuckling.

" That kid is just a joy" she said.

" Of course mom" I said then everyone took their seat while Gemma served everyone with a healthy dinner which consisted of a tortilla casserole.

~~

After eating, we all kept our plates in the sink.

" Harry, you're gonna be doing the dishes tonight" Gemma instructed and Harry's mouth went wide.

" But..."

" No buts, you're washing up the dishes and cleaning up kitchen. Am I clear?"

" Yes ma'am" Harry hung his head low and everyone laughed.

" It's so good to have you here, Gem" I said which earned me a deathly glare from Harry.

" And now everyone, it's time for bed" Gemma clapped.

" Alright, goodnight everyone" Harry said trying to leave the kitchen but Gemma put her hand to his chest, stopping him from moving any further.

" Not you mister" Gemma said sternly.

" Why?" He whined.

" Until this kitchen is beautiful again and the dishes are washed" she said and Harry rolled his eyes at her and went into the kitchen to start up his duty.

Then the rest of us went upstairs to our rooms to get tucked in.

....★....

Blakely

Grandma and I went into my room and she offered to tuck me to bed.

" You have such a beautiful room, darling" she said as she admired my room.

" Thanks grandma, aunt Arielle and aunt imogen really put a lot of work in making it look this way" I told her and she gave me a huge smile.

" That's wonderful... Now let's get you changed up in your PJs." She said and I showed her where all my night wears were all kept.

Then she picked out one cute PJ for me and wore it for me

" You're so cute" grandma said then kissed my forhead.

" Thanks grandma" I said.

" You're welcome baby... Now would you like me to read you a bed time story" she asked.

" Of course, I'd love that" I said then she helped me to bed.

" I didn't come with any bed time story books" she confessed.

" It's okay, I have some in my shelf" I said getting out of bed and reaching out to one of my favorite books and giving it to her.

" The princess and the pea, good choice" grandma smiled at me and I smiled back.

Then I went back to bed and she began to read it out loud for me.

Once upon a time....

Harry pov

" Finally" I dried off my hands and went upstairs.

Shit, I forgot to tuck Blakely to bed.

I walked over to her room and getting there, I was about to open the door when I bumped into someone and then I saw that it was my mom.

" Mom?"

" Harry"

" You aren't asleep yet?" I asked.

" Not really, I came over to tuck Blakely to bed, what's wrong?" She asked and I sighed.

" It's nothing, I just came to see if she was alright"

" She is, now you can go rest your head" my mom said.

" Okay, thanks so much Mom".

" Goodnight" she hugged me.

" Goodnight mom" I said to her then she left and went into her room.