41

Arielle

Louis gave me a smile as we both walked over to the porch.

" Uhmm... I was thinking...?" I started.

" Yes?" Louis turned his attention to me.

" Are we gonna tell the others about our relationship... Especially Harry?" I asked and he sighed.

" We have to because, hiding it from them won't do us any good, so I think it'll be better if we let them know about our relationship" he said and I sighed.

I felt my sweaty hands and gulped down a little bit. My mind shifted over to Harry cause I didn't know how he was going to react, knowing fully well on how he's so overprotective of me.

" You okay,babe?" Louis asked and I nodded. Then he opened the door, letting me in first and then closing the door behind him as he entered.

" Hey, guys" Niall greeted holding up some chips.

" Hey Niall" Louis greeted back, hanging his coat and helping me with mine.

" You guys are back, welcome" Liam said.

" Yeah, we are" I randomly said.

" So how was your walk?" Zayn asked.

" It was awesome" Louis answered.

" What about Harry, Imogen and Blakely?" I asked as I noticed that they weren't in the living room.

" Those three are in the kitchen doing dinner" Zayn pointed out.

" Okay" I said then walked over to the kitchen where I saw the three musketeers preparing a fun dinner.

" Let me guess, you three are joking around" I said and they all looked at me with surprise.

" Aunt Arielle" Blake ran over to me and hugged my legs.

" Hey darling, how are you doing?" I asked and she gave me a huge smile.

" I'm good, daddy, aunt imogen and I are cooking dinner" she said and I looked up at the couple.

" Hey " imogen walked over to me and hugged me.

" Hey" I wriggled my eyebrows and she laughed a bit.

" So whatcha cooking ?" I asked as I walked over to Harry.

" Just the same ol pasta" he sighed.

" Let me guess, you had no other idea" I said and he nodded in affirmation.

" Yep" he said popping the 'p'

....★....

Few minutes later

Dinner was served as everyone was already sitted at the table.

" Goodie" Niall rubbed his hands together, causing me to chuckle a bit.

" Excuse me, Uncle Zayn, can you please pass me the napkin?" Blakely said.

" Sure thing love" Zayn said, passing the napkin over to her.

" Thanks" she smiled.

And with that, we all ate our dinner in silence. Oh wait, let me personalize it, I actually ate my dinner in silence mainly because I felt a bit nervous on how Harry was going to react when Louis and I finally break the news to everyone.

I felt someone hold my hand from under the table, looking up, I saw that it was Louis.

As if he knew what was on my mind, he gave me a reassuring smile telling me that everything was going to go just fine and I really hoped that it would.

....★....

After dinner

We all placed our plates in the sink making me to wash everything up.

Walking back to the living room where everyone was sitted, I took a seat near to Louis and whispered to him.

" Now?" I asked and he nodded making me sigh.

" Uhmm... Guys?" I started and everyone looked at me, giving me their full attention.

" Yes, ma'am?" Harry answered and I rolled my eyes playfully.

" Uhmm... Well Louis and I have an announcement to make" I looked at Louis and he smiled.

" Okay?" Liam said.

" Well.... We are... We..." . Then I was cut off by Louis.

" Arielle and I are dating" he said with the kind of confidence I wish I had.

" Wait... For real?" Imogen asked happily and we both nodded.

" Oh my gosh" Blake covered her mouth in joy.

" Wow, that's amazing" niall said.

" Congrats, you two" Zayn said.

" Thanks guys" Louis said.

Then I looked at Harry who was so quiet like he was trying to process what had just been said.

" So, you two are boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked and again, Louis and I nodded.

I closed my eyes, expecting the worse, but instead I felt myself being engulfed in a warm hug.

Wait... What?

I opened my eyes quickly and saw that it was Harry.

" Congratulations" he said.

" You're not mad?" I asked.

" Why would I be?" He asked.

" Well... judging from your overprotective nature, I thought you'd be mad at me"

" No silly, you're old enough to make decisions and I have no right to be mad at you for having a boyfriend" he said.

" Oh okay" I chuckled then he turned to Louis.

" Congratulations mate... But know this, if you break my sister's heart, I'll break your bones" Harry said with a glare.

" Geez, mate" Louis said then they both shared a bro hug.

....★....

" You see, I told you everything will be fine" Louis said and I laughed.

" Guess I was so nervous" I chuckled.

" Yeah, I'm so lucky to have you in my life" he kissed my cheek and I could feel my face heat up .

" Awww, you're so cute when you blush" he cooed and I covered my cheeks, blushing the more.

After a while, I let out a loud yawn.

" Feeling sleepy, are we?" He said in a mocking tone.

" I'm glad you noticed" I said with droopy eyes.

" Okay, I guess I have to let you sleep now, it's been a big day" he said then helped me to bed.

" Uhmm... Babe?" I called out.

" Mm?"

" Goodnight" I simply said then he pecked my lips and forhead.

Then he pulled the covers over me, letting me lay peacefully.

" Goodnight, baby" he said and afterwards, left my room.