54

Recap

" Louis?" . The unidentified lady greeted and Louis just gave her a look and kept silent.

" Aren't you gonna say anything?" She asked. Okay what is going on?

" What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

~~~

" What do you mean? Don't you remember me or what?" The lady asked.

" Just answer my question" Louis said authoritatively.

" Geez dude, have you really forgotten about me .... Racheal?" The so -called racheal asked.

" Whatever, but what do want?" Louis asked.

" I just came over to say hi since I noticed you from the corner" she said with a flirty smile and I didn't like it a bit.

" Well you have then leave" Louis told her and she just laughed then looked at me.

" Hello there, I see you're having a good time with Louis" racheal said.

" Leave her alone, Racheal"

" Why should I? She seems nice" racheal smiled again but I knew it wasn't genuine.

" Are you in any way related to Louis cause I haven't seen you before"

" Uhmm... Well yeah,I'm his girlfriend" I nodded.

" And who are you?" I added but Louis replied quickly.

" She's an old friend" Louis said making racheal to scoff and laugh .

" Of course, I'm his old friend, his old friend that he had fun with and used to date" racheal winked and I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

" What kind of fun ?" I asked.

" oh you know, the one that gives you so much pleasure that keeps you craving for more." Racheal exaggerated and I looked at Louis with teary eyes.

" Thanks a lot, Rachel" Louis sassed with anger.

" You're welcome boo" she hurriedly kissed Louis on the cheek and with that I stood up and slapped her.

" What the fuck?" She yelled. I looked at Louis the last time, grabbed my purse and stormed out of the restaurant.

~~

Louis

" What the hell is wrong with you?" I grabbed Rachael's arm angrily and she just rolled her eyes.

" I just came over to say hi, babe besides it's just a nice greeting"

" Look here, I don't know why you did all this but whatever reason it is, just know that you don't belong in my life and you'll never be" I stated carefully then left her in surprise.

I walked outside in the hope of seeing Arielle but unfortunately, I couldn't find her anywhere. I ran to the car but she wasn't there.

Where in the world could she be?

I took my phone from my pocket, dialed her number just to find out that it was switched off.

I asked the security man at the entrance of the restaurant whether he had seen Arielle and fortunately, he pointed out where she had went and that was when it occurred to me... She doesn't know that area.

And with that, I got into my car in the hope of finding her.

~~~

Arielle

My feet were starting to hurt as I took few more steps forward on a path I'm not really familiar with but at that moment, I didn't care.

My mind went back to what happened previously

Flashback

" Of course, I'm his old friend, his old friend that he had fun with and used to date"

Flashback ends

I could still hear Rachel's voice ringing in my ear which made me super frustrated resulting in me crying the more.

I became weak instantly as I figured out I was already far from the restaurant. Nevertheless, I found myself in a narrow road that seemed so quiet... Strangely.

" Hey pretty face" a wiry voice called out making me to stop in my tracks, frozen with fear.

I dared not to say a word until I heard footsteps approaching me and immediately I closed my eyes .

" What are you doing alone on this lonely street by night?" A man's voice said and I opened my eyes to see a huge man standing in front of me.

He smelt like alcohol and smoke which made me understand that he was surely drinking and smoking.

" Are you mute, baby girl" he did a little smirk which sent shiver down my spines.

He moved closer to me but I stepped back, the more he moved closer, the more I stepped back until he got hold of me.

" What in the... Let go of me" I managed to say out, trying to struggle out of his tight grip.

" Calm down" he said.

I tried to shout but instead my mouth was held shut with his hand.

And it was at that moment... I needed Louis.

~~~

Louis

I mindlessly drove away from your few blocks and still, I couldn't find Arielle. At this point, I was hopeless and just tired.

The boys have tried calling me but the situation at hand caused me to not to answer it .

My determination inspired me to keep on moving in the hope of seeing my girlfriend.

~~~

Arielle

Struggling to get out of the grip of a really strange man really made me feel so exhausted which eventually made me give up.

" Now you be a good girl so you won't get hurt" the man whispered in my ear.

I tried to struggle again until I felt something hard on my head. Turning slowly, I saw a gun faced towards me.

Oh no.

" Please don't hurt me" I cried out.

" I won't if you behave" he instructed and I nodded slowly.

A handkerchief was used on my nose/mouth and in a few seconds, darkness covered me.