53

Arielle

Time went by quite quickly which was somewhat surprising.

Presently, my mom, imogen, Gemma and Blakely were all in my room getting me ready for the date.

" My little sister is all grown up" Gemma kissed my cheeks .

" Ugh... Gemma... I'm not a kid, you know" I said pretending to be angry.

" Oh, so it's sweet when Louis does it" Gemma poked her tongue at me causing the rest to laugh.

" She's uncle Louis girlfriend, aunt Gemma , so it's meant to be sweet" Blakely stated.

" Facts" I said raising up my hand then we both shared a high five.

" You kids are something else, honestly" Gemma shook her head.

" Don't be dramatic, Gemma" my mom laughed.

" Seriously" Imogen shook her head.

" So... It's time to get changed into your outfit" my mom squealed happily then handed a cute outfit over to me.

" Come on, what are you waiting for... Get changed" imogen pushed me into my closet where I got changed into the cute outfit they picked out for me.

 Get changed" imogen pushed me into my closet where I got changed into the cute outfit they picked out for me

I came out of the closet and their jaws dropped dramatically.

" Wow" Blakely exclaimed.

" So, how do I look?" I did a little twirl.

" You're so gorgeous" Gemma said while my mom looked at me in admiration.

" My baby's all grown" she said and I smiled.

" Thanks guys, I feel a bit nervous tho" I breathed out.

" Honey, you'll be fine" mom put her hand to my cheeks then hugged me then the rest of the girls hugged me.

" I think it's time for me to meet Louis" I said, grabbing my purse.

" Wish me luck" I said then we all left my room.

On the way downstairs, I noticed Louis at the foot of the stairs, looking all gorgeous.

(Louis' outfit)

I walked downstairs, careful not to trip cause of my nervousness.

" Wow, babe" louis kissed my cheek.

" Hey" I greeted.

" You look stunning" he whispered and I blushed.

" Awww" everyone said.

" You're looking great, sis" Harry patted my cheek and I smiled.

" Thank you, haz" I hugged him then Louis and I left the house and got into his car (with him, opening the passenger door for me)

Then he got into the driver's seat and then we both hit the road.

~~

We made a stop to a really fancy looking restaurant. Louis got out of the driver's seat, jogged over to the passenger side then opened the door for me, holding my hand as I came down from the car.

" Thanks babe" I gave him a sweet smile in which he returned the gesture.

We connected our hands together then walked into the restaurant together.

As we got in, I was taken away by the exquisite decors that made the restaurant look unique. It sure looked expensive and fancy .

" This place is amazing" I said, looking around the place.

" It sure is" he replied.

Then a young man approached us with a kind of binder in his arm.

" Good day sir and ma'am, you are welcome to L'equise (I seriously made that name up, lol)

" Yes, reservation for Louis Tomlinson" Louis said in his best British accent.

Then the man checked the binder for a while then looked up at us then nodded.

" Come with me, as I show you to your area" the man turned around then we both followed him to a table for two that sure was decorated with fine cutlery, napkins, expensive flowers...you name it.

Louis helped me out with my seat then sat down.

" This place is awesome, babe" I said, still admiring the whole place and I could hear him chuckle.

Then a waiter approached us and we immediately picked up our menus and in it , there were so many food that sure looked tempting.

" May I take your orders?" The waiter asked politely.

" Yeah, sure... What would you like, babe?" Louis asked me.

" To be honest, I don't really know , they're so many choices" I said.

" We'd have the souffle" Louis told the waiter which made him bow and leave with our already taken orders.

After a while, our food arrived and to say it was attractive would be an understatement.

" Thank you" Louis and I thanked the waiter then looked at each other.

" Shall we?" Louis asked.

" Yes, we shall" I laughed then we digged into our food.

Taking the first bite, I moaned inwardly which made Louis look at me with surprise.

" What?" I asked.

" Nothing, just wondering how you can you moan so well" he cheekily said and I gave him a playful glare.

" Now's not the time to make dirty jokes, babe" I said to him and he laughed.

As we kept eating, an unfamiliar lady approached our table with a smug smile on her face.

" Louis?" . The unidentified lady greeted and Louis just gave her a look and kept silent.

" Aren't you gonna say anything?" She asked. Okay what is going on?

" What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

~~~

Cliffhanger here.

Who do you think Louis regarding to?

Find out in the next chapter ❤️