42

Two days later~

Harry

I walked into my angel's room in the hope of waking her up and fortunately for me, she was still asleep; surrounded by her stuffies, she sure looked cute.

I walked over to her, removed some curls out of her face and kissed her cheek.

" It's time to get up, pretty" I said and with that, she turned in her sleep and groaned.

" Come on, it's morning" I said laying her on my lap.

I noticed how she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me.

" Daddy?" She said and I kissed her forehead gently.

" Good morning adorable" I said and she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

" Good morning Daddy" she hugged me and I smiled.

" Did you sleep well last night?" I asked.

" Yep, I did" she said and stood on her bed.

" You know, today's gonna be a big day" I said and she gave me a look.

" Huh? What do you mean daddy" she asked.

" We're expecting two special people today, so you have to get ready" I said.

" Who?" She asked again.

" It's a surprise, darling" I carried her and placed her on my waist.

" But for now, you have to get ready; brush your teeth, have a bubble bath..."

" I know that, daddy" she giggled and I smiled.

Then I carried her over to the bathroom.

~

I combed through Blake's hair to make sure the tangles aren't so much, then afterwards I put her hair up in a bun.

" You look so beautiful" I complimented and she giggled.

" Thanks daddy" she said, kissing my cheek.

" Now let's go wake up my girlfriend" I smiled cheekily and she smirked.

Then we left her room and walked over to Imogen's room.

Blakely opened the door and behold , imogen was asleep. Awww.

" She's asleep" Blakely said then ran over to her while I walked.

I bent over and kissed her lips making her moan lightly.

She opened her pretty eyes and looked at Blake and I .

" Hey" she said still laying down.

" Good morning, Aunt Imogen" Blake greeted with so much joy.

" Good morning, baby" she said.

" How was your night, beautiful?" I asked.

" Pretty much, okay because right now I feel like staying in bed all day" she said .

" Well, that's not happening, cause today's a special day" I said and she gave me a look that says "confusion".

" What?" She said.

" Today is the day, we get to see two special people" I said and she thought for a bit and later got my message.

" Oh... Yeah, I better get ready then" imogen said getting up.

" But seriously, who are we expecting?" Blakely asked.

" Two special people, Blake" imogen said and Blakely pouted.

" Like I said earlier, it's a surprise" I smiled at her and her face softened.

" Okay... I guess I'll be patient then" Blake sighed and I hugged her.

....★....

We walked over to Arielle's door, knocked on the door gently until we heard a soft voice say "come in" .

I opened the door and saw Louis and Arielle sitting on her bed and it seemed like they were both discussing.

" Oops" Blake exclaimed.

" Sorry for interrupting your conversation, but we better get prepared for today" I said and Ari's face lightened up.

" That's right, don't worry babe we'll talk later" she said to Louis and he nodded. Then stood up .

" By the way, good morning to the newest couple" Blake ran over to hug Louis and then to Ari.

" Morning, Blake" Ari and Louis echoed.

Then we heard the door open. Turning around, the others were already in the room with smiles on their faces.

" Good morning world" Blake giggled and Niall ran over to her, picked her up and twirled her around which made her giggled like crazy.

" Hey guys, vas happenin" Zayn asked.

" Well we're getting ready for today" Ari said.

" And again, we have to clean up and decorate the two rooms cause we don't want them to find their rooms all messed up" Ari instructed.

" So how are we going to do it?" Liam asked.

" Okay, Niall, Zayn, Imogen and Louis, you guys clean downstairs, while harry, Blakely and I will take care of the rooms and upstairs" Ari said.

" Okay, but as a request, can you please decorate our rooms?" Louis pleaded.

" Why?" She asked giggling.

" You're too good at it, so maybe you could touch our rooms a little" Zayn said and Ari accepted.

And that was how we all set out for a busy day.

~~

Double update , wowza.

To be honest, I really feel like this chapter is a little bit random cause it just kinda came to my mind but I don't know if it's good but thanks for reading anyways.