76

Arielle

As we descended the stairs, I saw the others waiting at the foot of the stairs.

" Hey babe" Harry said to Imogen kissing her on the cheek.

" You look so beautiful" Louis whispered to me and I blushed.

" Thanks a lot Lou Bear" I pecked him.

" Alright love birds, let's go meet our guests downstairs" Liam said, outloud then we all left the house and walked over to the backyard house where the guests were.

" Hello everyone!!!" Louis greeted the crowd of people that came to celebrate with us.

" Hello" they responded.

" You're all welcome to this wonderful baby shower" Liam started.

" We're all delighted to have you all here to celebrate with us, Today's gonna be fun I assure you, So have fun and enjoy ourselves" He said then everyone clapped.

" Hello guys" Dalia came over to us, holding a cocktail.

" Mrs Dury!!!" Blake yelled excitedly then hugged her.

" Oh hey darling, how are you?" Dalia asked.

" I'm good, what about you?" Blake asked.

" I'm good too"

" My mommy is having her baby shower today" Blake told her.

" Wow, that's delightful" Dalia acted surprised at her words.

Then she hugged Imogen and I together.

" How are my girls doing?" She asked.

" We're good, thank you" I nodded.

" Just feeling bloated, but I'm good" Imogen chuckled.

" Sure" Dalia said.

" Hey D" the boys greeted her and with that, they all exchanged pleasantries.

My eyes darted over to my mom and Gemma who looked at the happy scene with confused expressions.

" Uhmm... Dalia, I'd love you to meet my mom and my older sister, Gemma" I introduced them.

" Hi, I'm Dalia" She introduced herself and mom and Gemma just smiled.

" It's nice to meet you too" mom said, shaking her hand.

" Yeah, same" Gemma plainly said.

Then I noticed how Gemma looked at Dalia then to me several times.

" What?" I whispered to her.

" Nothing" she whispered back to me.

" Hello guys" I heard several female voices. Turning around, I saw the Little Mix girls approaching us, each wearing a smile on their faces.

" Guys" Harry said then the girls came over and greeted us.

" Wow, Imogen soon to be a mom I see" Jade said with an accent that sure was beautiful.

" Yep, I can't wait" imogen rubbed her belly in circles.

" Just to let you know, we're proud of you and we'll always support you in any way" Leigh Ann told her.

" Thanks Leigh Ann" Harry thanked her.

" Guys, I'm down here" Blake said and the girls looked down at her in surprise.

" Omg, Blake" Perrie exclaimed in surprise.

" Hi" Blake waved.

" Hey cutie, how have you been?" Jesy asked her.

" I've been good, what about you"

" Same, thank you"

" Anyways, we got you guys a little something" Jade handed a little box over to Imogen in which she opened.

" Awwww, girls" she said, bringing out this....

" This is so cute, you guys" Gemma said.

" Thanks , we actually got it merched yesterday" Leigh Ann said

" Thank you so much girls" She thanked them.

~~~

Two hours later

We greeted the other guests like Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and others and to say the least I was really excited to see them. During the already passed hour , we played few fun games with everything and to say the least, it was really funny.

And now , it was time for the gender reveal that I was so nervous of.

Niall brought in two big black balloons and with the look on almost every one's eyes, they were all astonished.

" Now's the time to know the gender of the babies and fun fact, Imogen here, is actually expecting twins" Harry said to everyone and everyone clapped.

" Who's ready for the big reveal?" Harry asked.

" We are!!!" Everyone chanted.

" Okay so before we pop the balloons, a countdown will have to be said by everyone here" Gemma said.

" Alright, everyone the countdown begins..." Liam said.

" 10...9...8....7....6....5....4....3....2...1... Pop"

Immediately, Harry and Imogen popped the two balloons together and behold pink confettis bursted out from the two balloons.

" It's twin girls" Louis yelled and everyone rejoiced happily. I watched as Harry gave Imogen a kiss that was so passionate.

" Awww" everyone said.

I walked over to my bestie and brother and gave them both a big hug.

" Congrats you guys" I said.

" Thanks love" Imogen said.

" I'm gonna be a big sister to two girls" Blake leaped around happily.

" Sure you are, baby" Harry picked her up and placed her on his hips.

Everyone literally congratulated the couple. At the end of it all, we took many photographs and enjoyed so many delicacies.

Let me just say, this was the best day ever.