77

That same night.

Harry

" So, since everyone knows that we'll be having twins girls, what do you think we should name them?" I asked Imogen as we layed, cuddled up on my bed.

" Well, I've been doing some internet research and for one of the girls I really love the name Harper" she nodded then looked up at me.

" That's a beautiful name, babe" I kissed her forehead.

" Thank you, now we move over to the second girl, what do you think her name should be?" She asked.

" Uhmm... I love the name Hayden".

" That's delightful, our girls get to have names beginning with "h" . It's cute" she smiled.

" Yeah... But you know we also have to bring up their middle names too" I reminded her.

" Oh yeah that's true, what do you have in mind?" She asked.

" I was thinking, Harper Willow Styles and Hayden Iris Styles. What do you think?" I asked.

" Awww babe, those are really unique and cute names, I love them and on a scale of 10, I rate it a 100 cause they're so over -cute." She giggled.

" I know right, my babies are gonna be so cute like their mother" I pinched her nose playfully, causing her to giggle.

" And gorgeous like their father" she said back to me.

We cuddled into each other the more and let me say, it was the best feeling ever.

***

Five months later

Arielle

Five months had passed and alot had happened during the passed months. My mom and Dalia became close friends ever since they met at the baby shower. Imogen is finally due, and I'm sure everyone can't wait to welcome the babies .

Currently, everyone apart from my mom, who went baby shopping with Dalia and Blake, was helping out in setting up the nursery.

" This seems easy" Louis said while putting the curtains up.

" Believe me, setting up a nursery isn't as easy as you think, everything must be done with guidance and cleanliness" Liam educated.

" Wow, Liam how do you know all these stuff" Niall asked.

" I have siblings" Liam rolled his eyes.

" Oh, yeah I normally forget that" Niall smiled.

" Alright....done" Harry said, putting his hands on his hips as he had already arranged the sheets in the two cribs.

" Aww, guys" Imogen said. She couldn't work so she sat on a white couch.

" It's cute right?" I asked.

" Yeah" she smiled.

" I'm glad you like it" Harry kissed her cheek

" Man, my feet hurt so bad" she whined.

" Aww, darling..." Harry felt for her then helped in massaging her feet.

" Does that feel better?" He asked.

" Yeah, thanks babe" she thanked him.

" Geez, pregnancy ain't so easy" Zayn exclaimed.

" That's why women needs to be respected, it's not really easy carrying a baby or babies in one womb"I said.

" But it's so sad that nowadays, women are not so respected by men" Harry said with a grievous expression.

" Yeah, it's very sad" Liam nodded.

" I seriously can't wait to see my girls" Harry chuckled.

" I can't believe it's already nine months" I giggled.

" Me too" imogen sighed tiredly.

" We're back!!"

The door opened and three of my favorite females came in holding a lot of shopping bags.

" Hey guys" Niall greeted them then the boys helped them out with the bags.

" Thank you" Dalia chuckled.

" Mommy!!!" Blake ran over to Imogen and hugged her.

" Hey baby, how did shopping go?" Imogen asked.

" It was fun, we even stopped for a smoothie " Blakely giggled.

" Mmm, that sure sounds so fun" Imogen smiled.

" When are you going to give birth, mommy" she asked.

" I think in a week time"

" Why should we wait till a week has passed?" Blake asked.

" Cause that's when mommy will be due, okay?"

" Oh okay, I can't wait though" she nodded.

" I hope you've been having adequate rest" Dalia asked.

" Yeah, we try to prevent her from stressing herself out" Harry replied.

" That's good" Dalia nodded.

" Have you guys eaten lunch?" Mom asked.

" No, we've been really busy setting up the nursery" I answered.

" And to say , the nursery really looks beautiful" Dalia complimented the nursery.

" Thanks Dalia" Imogen said.

" Yeah, you guys really put a lot of effort on this " Mom said.

" Yeah, anyways...lunch?" Gemma asked.

" Oh right, let's head downstairs while I prepare lunch" mom said.

" You know I can actually do that mom" Harry said.

" I know, but you have to look after Imogen, make sure she's okay" Mom instructed.

" Oh yeah, that's true" He nodded.

" Alright, I need some help" Imogen stretched out her hands then Harry helped her to stand up.

" Thank you... Ow" she whined.

" What's wrong?" Harry asked.

" Nothing, the babies are really kicking me in the womb"

" Awww, they can't wait to see the world" I said.

" That's cute, but they're seriously using my womb as a football field" Imogen groaned.

" It'll be fine... Harry hold her" Dalia instructed then Harry did as he was told and we all left the room and walked downstairs while harry took Imogen to her room to rest.