New Classes and Slimy Potion's master

Y/N's POV

I awoke to the feeling of a paw slapping my face. As I slowly stirred, I recognised Bella looking at me with her blue eyes pawing at me. I rolled over to look at my clock to find it to read 6am. I got up out of bed and fed Bella and got changed into my robes. I grabbed my transfiguration book and made my way down to the common room and sat in one of the armchairs, opened my book and started to read through the book again to make sure I had not missed anything that would be important. Whilst I sat reading my book Bella had come down from finish her breakfast when she jumped into my lap and curled up. I continued to read the book while stroking Bella's fur until I heard a noise. I turned around to see Hermione coming down the stairs into the common room.

"Morning Hermione, what are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"Y/N? I felt a bit homesick it is the first time I have been away from my parents. What are you doing down in the Common Room so early?" she asked.

"Well, Bella decided to wake me up." I said while pointing at Bella.

As Bella heard her name she looked up and saw Hermione and proceed to jump into her arms.

"I guess she really like you Mione." I said with a chuckle.

"Mione?" she asked with a blush on her face.

I suddenly realised my mistake and buried my face into my book.

"Sorry" I muttered to her.

"No, it's ok what are you reading anyway?" she asked.

"Transfiguration textbook." I replied.

"Do you mind if I read it with you?" she asked trying to hide her blush.

"Sure." I said as I made space on the armchair for her to sit.

As we read the textbook, I felt a weight on my shoulder I looked over to see Hermione's head resting on it while we read the book. I do not know how much time past before I was scared out of my skin by Fred and George.

Fred's POV

I made my way down the stairs with George to see two people sitting in an armchair reading a book together I got closer to see who it was Y/N and Hermione.

"Hey George." I said barley above a whisper.

"What Fred?" he replied.

"Do you see who's in the chair." I replied to him.

"I think I know where you're going with this Fred." He said with a smirk on his face.

We snuck up behind the chair both with grins on our faces and slowly inched closer to them before deciding to say something.

"Morning lovebirds." we said in unison.

Hermione's POV

As I heard voices behind me, Y/N and I jumped and sprang to opposite sides of the fireplace. I looked over at Fred and George who were roaring with laughter.

"What the hell guys?" Y/N said.

"Why would you do that?" I said as I held my hand over my heart trying to calm myself down.

"It was funny." they replied as they left for breakfast.

I looked over at Y/N who had calmed down and came over to me.

"I guess we should head for breakfast then." He said with a smile on his face.

I agreed and we walked down towards the Great Hall for breakfast.