Nightmare & Through the Trapdoor

Y/N's POV

I was having a very strange dream, it was like the one I had at the orphanage before I got my Hogwarts letter.

"Maria take Y/N and run I will not let him get him or you please run".

"Kadon No! you know he wants you to join him let's all get away together please."

"Maria Go now.! I love you take Y/N and get as far away as possible".

I heard the door blasted opened followed by a laugh.

"Kadon join me, and your family will be spared".

"No chance Voldemort."

Spells were heard being fired from behind the woman carrying me until a loud shout was heard.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The women continued to run until she reached an alley way but knew that running was pointless.

"Don't be a fool Maria give me the boy and I shall spare you. You need not die like Kadon this could have been avoided if he had just joined me". Voldemort called out.

"Like my husband said you will not touch my son!"

"Then you shall die, and I will take the boy by force."

"Y/N know this I love you and I will always be with you."

Suddenly another person appeared behind her.

"Hagrid take Y/N and get out of here Voldemort's coming for him please get him to Dumbledore."

"Maria what happened to Kadon?"

"He's dead Hagrid please take my son and go."

"I'll get him to Dumbledore Maria I promise."

"Go Hagrid now!"

I then heard.

"Where is he where's the boy?!"

"He is gone, and you won't get to him".

"AVADA KEDAVRA!".

Then a thud.

I woke up sweating heavily and gasping for air. I do not think that was a dream I just saw how my parent's death at the hand of Voldemort. I got out of bed and made my way down to the Common Room unable to get back to sleep. As I stared at the embers in the fireplace, I kept replaying what I had seen in my head with tears in my eyes. I was suddenly brought out of my own thoughts by a voice.

"Y/N?"

I turned to see Hermione standing next to me.

Hermione's POV

I had woken up to get a drink and heard someone making there way down to the Common Room. I did not know who it was as it was 2.30 in the morning, but I decided to go and see. I made my way down to the Common Room to see one of the chairs by the fireplace occupied as I came closer, I realised it was Y/N.

"Y/N?" I asked.

As he turned to me, I could see tears in his eyes I quickly sat down and brought him into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked gently while letting go of him and holding his hand.

"I...I had a vision when I was asleep about my parent's....it....it was the night they died." He said trying to fit back his tears.