The First Task

Y/N's POV

I stood still as Charlie had told me I would be facing a Ukrainian Ironbelly. How the bloody hell was I going to fight that thing?, I had to come up with something quick I knew Harry had a plan he had told me of it, and I really hoped it worked out for him.

"Your, objective is simple." Mr Crouch said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Collect the golden egg, this you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any Questions?"

We all shook our heads to say no.

Cedric was the first one to face his dragon and in about 15 minutes we heard the roar of the dragon meaning he had retrieved his egg. Fleur went next as I wished her luck before she left the tent, she soon had also retrieved her egg. Krum was next to face his Chinese Fireball.

"Very daring!" Bagman Bellowed. "That's some nerve he's showing—and yes, he's got his egg.

As Krum returned I looked at Harry who was pacing once again.

"Harry." I said. "You'll be fine."

I watched as Harry stopped pacing and took a deep calming breath.

"Yeah thanks Y/N." He said as I gave him a brother like hug as he left to face the Horntail.

I heard the Horntail come down as Harry faced it. It was enormous with a spiked tail that looked ready to smash him.

I watched Harry dive behind a rock as the Horntail let out a long stream of fire.

"Accio Firebolt!" He shouted as I saw him get on his broomstick and fly away with the horntail chasing after him. I watched as he ducked and swooped down and retrieved his golden egg. A smile grew on my face happy he had got through the task and It was impressive what he just pulled off.

"Look at that!" Bagman yelled. "Will you just look at that! Our youngest champion is the quickest to get his egg! This is surely going to shorten the odds on Mr. Potter!"

Harry came back with a smile on his face and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You've got this Y/N." He said.

"Thanks Harry." I said as I took a deep breath and made my way out of the tent to face the dragon.

I entered to a mixture of cheers and boos to see the Ukrainian Ironbelly it must have been 60 foot. 

It had Grey metallic scales and deep red eyes

It had Grey metallic scales and deep red eyes. I looked around quickly trying to find anything I could use to my advantage as the dragon spewed fire my way I dived behind one of the rocks to stop myself from being incinerated. I then heard People shouting as loud as they could.

"COME ON Y/N YOU GOT THIS!"

"YOU GOT THIS MATE!"

"YOU CAN DO THIS Y/N!"