Diagon Alley

Y/N's POV

After breakfast we all went upstairs and got ready to go to Diagon Alley I checked that I had everything and made my way back downstairs we were to go to Diagon Alley by floo powder. We gathered by the fireplace as Mrs. Weasley took a pot off the side and put it in front of Harry.

"Go on Harry dear you first." Mrs. Weasley said to Harry.

"Harry's never travelled by floo powder before mum." Ron said.

"Oh well you go first Ron so he can see what he needs to do." Mrs. Weasley said.

We watched as Ron took some of the floo powder and dropped it into the fireplace and shouted.

"Diagon Alley." and disappeared Harry looked shocked and worried.

"You next Harry." Mrs. Weasley said.

As Harry entered the fireplace, he took some of the powder.

"Now don't forget to speak very clearly don't want you coming out of the wrong gate." Mrs. Weasley said.

Harry dropped the powder and said nervously.

"Diagonally." he then disappeared.

"What did he say dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked her husband.

"Diagonally." He said.

"I thought so." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Idiot I'll go get him." I said as I took some floo powder and shouted.

"Diagonally."

I came sliding out onto a floor in a dark shop. I looked around and heard my name being called.

"Y/N is that you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, it's me you moron all you had to do was speak clearly." I said to him as I dusted myself off.

"It was my first time using floo powder." Harry said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah, but my first time was a couple of days ago and I arrived where I intended." I said.

As we exited the shop we stood in the middle of a dark alley.

"Not lost are you my dears?" a dark witch asked as she tried to grab Harry's arm.

"No were fine thank you." Harry said.

More people surrounded us until a booming voice was heard.

"Harry, Y/N what yer think yer doing down here? come on."

We saw Hagrid standing at the top of the stairs looking at us as we made our way over to him.

"What do yer think yer doing in Knockturn Alley dodgy place that don't want to see yer in there again." Hagrid said to us.

"We got lost floo powder." Harry said.

"Both of yer?" Hagrid asked.

"No, Harry got lost so I came after him." I said.

"What where you doing in knockturn alley Hagrid?"

"Looking for flesh eating slug repellent". I heard Hagrid say.

"Hagrid was looking for flesh eating slug repellent Harry." I said

"How did yer know what I was looking for Y/N?" Hagrid asked.

"You just told us." I said to Hagrid.

"I didn't say nothin'." Hagrid said looking at me with a confused face along with Harry.