The Will of Dumbledore

Harry's POV

The next morning when I awoke I thought back on my conversation with Y/N and Ron the night before. They were right if I had gone off with the trace on me it would have been easy for Voldemort to find me. I got changed and made my way downstairs and headed outside to see everyone gathered round a silk tent. We were preparing for Bill and Fleur's wedding and it seemed like it would be a good distraction from what was happening in the world right now. I made my way over to the tent and took out my wand to help.

"All together now!" Mr. Weasley shouted.

Fred, George, Ron, Y/N, Mr. Weasley and I pointed our wands at the silk as Hagrid looked on.

"One!, Two!, Three!" Mr. Weasley shouted as the silk tent rose and stayed upright for a moment before a strong gust blew it back down much to our collective dismay.

I decided to head back inside and I picked up a copy of the prophet which showed an article from Rita Skeeter. I scowled as I saw the headline of the article.

"DUMBLEDORE'S DARK SECRETS."

I looked at the photo of Rita grinning as she held a book in her hands which read.

"The Life and Lies of Dumbledore."

"Were you going to tell me?" A voice said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned behind me to see Ginny in a beautiful dress. She looked cross at me but her demeanour changed after I replied.

"Yes."

I had talked to Y/N, Newt, and Tina over the holidays about breaking up with Ginny for her safety but that did not end well with Y/N calling me an idiot and Tina smacking me on the back of the head and telling me it was a stupid idea. I was only worried for her safety in case Voldemort went after her but Tina and Newt had assured me that she would be safe along with Rosie.

"Ron, Hermione and Y/N none of you are going back are you?" I shook my head to say no.

I could not stop staring at Ginny the way that the light bounced off her made her look even more beautiful.

"I see." Ginny said after a short pause.

"Dumbledore did not want anyone to know what we are doing." I replied. "If I told you I would be betraying him."

Ginny ignored what I said and turned around.

"Zip me up will you?" she asked.

Her dress was exposing the small of her back. I walked up behind her and took hold of the zipper and pulled it up zipping up the dress. I stood still behind her as she stood still in front of me.

"Seems silly doesn't it?" Ginny asked. "A wedding given everything that's going on."

"Maybe that's the best reason to have one." I replied. "Because of everything going on."

Ginny turned to face me and slowly brought herself to my lips and we kissed for what seemed hours. I heard footsteps but paid no attention to them.

"Tea?" A voice asked.

"That be brilliant mate thanks."

I then heard Y/N call out.

"Darling do you want some tea?"

"Yes please love." I heard Hermione reply but I did not care.

"Hey why is your toothbrush in your ear?" I heard Y/N ask.

As we broke our kiss we looked behind us to see Y/N, Hermione, and George by the kitchen counter. Y/N and Hermione looked at us with a smile with cups of teas in their hands while George raised his cup to us.