The Dark Mark

Y/N's POV

We all walked into the stadium with wide eyes we could not believe how massive it was.

"Seats a hundred thousand." Mr. Weasley said to us. "Ministry task force of five thousand have been working on it all year. Muggle repealing charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near it, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again.... bless them."

"Blimey Dad." Ron said. "How far up are we?"

"We'll put it this way," A voice sneered from behind us "If it rains you will be the first to know."

We turned to see Lucius, Draco, and Malfoy's mother.

"Malfoy" I snarled as my eye glowed. "Been threating any Committee members lately? Or do you and I have to have a conversation about your head and a wall."

I felt Hermione's hand slip into mine and tightly squeeze it.

"You will not talk to my husband in that way!" Mrs. Malfoy Shouted.

"I don't remember asking for your fucking opinion." I snarled again "Seeing as none of you have any respect for anyone else here why don't you PISS OFF!"

"Father, Mother and I are in the Minister's box L/N." Malfoy said smugly. "My own personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Let me make this very clear Malfoy's I don't give a shit and as I already said piss off." I said dangerously.

Before they could retort another voice interrupted us.

"Already here Lucius. Perfect."

I turned to see Fudge talking to the Malfoy's about the world cup before we made our way to our seats.

The box we were in was empty apart from a tiny creature, it's legs were so short that they dangled over the edge of the seat. It was wearing a tea towel draped over its body. The creatures face was hidden in its hands with its bat like ears being visible.

"Dobby?" Harry asked.

The creature split its fingers so it's eyes could peek through. It had enormous brown eyes and a large nose. It was definitely a house elf just not Dobby.

"Did sir just call me Dobby?" The elf squeaked. It's voice was certainly higher than Dobby's.

We all looked at the elf as Harry conversed with it.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew." Harry apologised.

"But I knows Dobby too, Sir! My name is Winky sir, and you sir...you is Harry Potter. Dobby speaks of you all the time sir you and Y/N L/N."

"Y/N is here." Harry said as he pointed at me.

"Hello Winky, it's nice to meet you." I said with a smile. "How is Dobby, how's freedom treating him?"

"Ah, sir, meaning no disrespect, sir, but I is not sure you did Dobby a favour sir when you set him free."

"Why?, what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Freedom is going to Dobby's head sir. Ideas above his station Sir. Can't get another position sir."

"Why can't he?"

"Dobby is wanting paying for his work sir."

"Paid work, why should he not be allowed to be paid for his work?"

"House elves is not paid sir! No, no, no I says to Dobby. I says go find a nice family to settle with Dobby. He is getting up to all high jinks sir, what is unbecoming of a house elf. Yous goes rocketing around like this and next thing winky hear yous in front of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures." Winky said.