The Quidditch World Cup

Hermione's POV

I awoke to the sound of the bedroom door being shut and I turned to look at the clock. It was 2.30 in the morning I saw that Y/N's bed was empty and followed him out of the room and down the stairs. I watched as he got a glass of water and began drinking it quickly.

"Y/N?" I asked.

"Hermione what are you doing up?" he asked.

I walked over to him to see he looked uneasy.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked while taking his hand in mine.

"To be honest Mione not really. I have been having nightmares since the beginning of the summer holidays." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly.

"I didn't want you to worry." He said as I hugged him.

"Y/N you should know that I am here for you and I always will be." I said. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Y/N explained all about the visions he had been having all of them involving You-know-who.

"Y/N you need to get some sleep, are you going to be alright?" I asked.

"I'll be fine Mione you should head back to bed we have to be up in a few hours."

"Come on Y/N lets go back to bed." I said taking his hand and leading him up the stairs.

As we entered the room he made his way over to his bed and sat on it still thinking about his visions.

"Y/N what are you doing come here." I said as I patted the space next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked to which I nodded.

As he got into the bed with me I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Mione."

I woke up the next morning with Y/N's arms wrapped around me and I smiled as he slept next to me he looked so peaceful hopefully he did not have anymore of those nightmares. I slowly shook him awake.

"Y/N, we have to get up."

"Five more minutes babe." He mumbled as I blushed madly.

Y/N had only ever called me Belle, or Mione before and I smiled as it was the same thing I said to him back in third year when we were asleep in the great hall.

"Babe?" I asked with a smile.

He woke up suddenly going very red in the face.

"I uh um nothing." He said.

"Its okay Y/N you didn't have anymore of those nightmares did you?"

"No I didn't thanks to you Mione."

"Good I am glad I can't bear seeing you shocked like that."

As we stood up he let me shower and change first while he played with Crookshanks and Bella. I came out wearing a pink collared shirt, beige jacket, dark jeans, and some trainers. I looked at Y/N who was staring at me making me blush.

"Y/N is everything okay?"

"Yeah I uh just think you look really nice."

"Thank you I will wait for you then we can go downstairs and get ready to leave." I said with a blush.

I watched him disappear into the bathroom and scratched Bella behind the ears while she nuzzled into me and then stared at where Y/N had gone.

"I know Bella I know." As she looked at me with eyes of worry. "I am worried about him as well."