Hogsmeade Visit and New trouble

Skylar's POV

It had been a few weeks since the start of term and Cecil and I had learned a fair bit from Dad. Mum was still nervous about some of the lessons that Dad was teaching us, but I think deep down she knew it was for the best. As we reached the room of Requirement one evening the door opened and as we walked in we could only see a suitcase.

"Why is there only a suitcase in here?" Cecil asked.

Just as he finished asking his question it opened as Great Grandad and Great Grandma stepped out along with Dad and Mum.

"Dex should be okay now." Great Granddad said before he smiled at us.

"Professor Scamander." Cecil said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well Cecil tonight I thought instead of spell training you should learn a little more about some creatures you wont find in the forest." Dad said.

"Cool." Cecil said. "Imagine getting a private lesson from Y/N L/N and Newt Scamander."

"I already have had private lessons."

"Yeah obviously with Y/N being your dad Skylar." Cecil said.

"Also, with Professor Scamander."

"When did you have those?" Cecil asked.

"Before I started at Hogwarts."

"But how? did Y/N ask Professor Scamander to teach you?"

"No. Great Grandad just came to visit and gave me a private lesson."

"Oh, that's cool I mean maybe he came to......" Cecil began before stopping. "Back up a second did you just say GREAT GRANDAD?"

"Yep." I said with a smirk.

"How is that fair?" He whined as Mum, Dad, Great Grandad, and Great Grandma chuckled. "How in the hell did you get that lucky in having two parents who are heroes of the war? and your great Grandfather the most renowned magizoologist in the world?"

"I just got lucky."

"You didn't get lucky Sky." Mum said. "You were meant to be part of this family from the moment we met you."

I could not help but smile at mum as she smiled back at me.

"Right now, who wants to see a thunderbird?" Great Grandad asked.

"You have one Professor?" Cecil asked shocked.

"Oh yes." He said excitedly. "Y/N you best come with us in case Dex gets a little nervous."

"Sure Grandad."

Great Grandad opened his case, and I quickly descended the ladder it had been a while since I had seen Dex and I had only seen him from a distance. Cecil's eyes where wide as he descended the ladder and looked up at the entrance as the others made their way down.

"How in the hell does all of this fit in a suitcase?"

"It's an undetectable extension charm." I said to Cecil.

"Do you ever get tired of knowing everything?" He asked.

I was about to respond before I stopped and smirked.

"What are you smirking at?" He asked as he turned to be met with four death stares.

Cecil gulped as he looked at Great Grandad, Great Grandma, Mum, and Dad.

"I uh I um....."

"Cecil the best thing you can do is apologise and quickly." Great Grandad said.

"Yeah I uh I um think that is a good idea Professor." He said before turning to me. "Sorry for calling you a know it all."