Back in Time and End of Third Year

Y/N's POV

I slowly started to stir as I heard voices from somewhere. I awoke to see Hermione in the bed next to me and Harry another one further down, Ron was opposite us with his leg in a cast. I turned to see Snape and Fudge talking to one another.

"Shocking business.... shocking.. miracle none of them died...never the likes.... By thunder, it was lucky you were there, Snape."

"Thank you Minister."

"Order of Merlin, Second Class, I'd say First Class, if I can wrangle it!"

"Thank you very much Minister."

"Nasty cut you've got there..." Fudge said. "Blacks work I suppose?"

"As a matter of fact it was Y/N L/N Minister."

"Oh that is fucking bollocks!" I said sitting up in the bed.

"Ah Y/N your awake I don't believe we have met Cornelius Fudge Minister for Magic." He said.

"Yeah whatever I don't care where is Professor Dumbledore?"

"Y/N I am the Minister for Magic! You must respect my position." Fudge said aghast.

"Once again I don't care where is Professor Dumbledore?" I asked.

"Why did you give your Professor that cut Y/N?" Fudge asked.

"He told Hermione to hold her tongue and called her a stupid girl." I said coldly while looking at Snape.

"I cant believe how petty you are Snape using us as leverage to get back at Sirius." I said in his head.

"You should be thanking me L/N. Thanks to me Fudge and the ministry are still unaware of your lineage and I don't intend on telling him either. Black is a murderer and deserves what he gets." Snape replied.

"Minister I can take you to Dumbledore." Snape said, "But they must remain here."

I watched as they left and closed the door behind them.

"Ugh, what happened?" I turned to see Hermione awake "How did we get here?."

"I don't know Mione all I remember is catching you as you fainted from the Dementors and then not much else."

Hermione looked down to see her arm in a bandage and then smiled at me.

"Thank you Y/N your always protecting me in one way or another aren't you?"

"Always Hermione." I said as I took her hand in mine. We heard a groan as Harry awoke.

"Guys what happened?" he asked.

Before I could reply Madam Pomfrey came round.

"Ah your all awake good." She said as she started to break up a huge bar of chocolate and handed some to each of us.

"How's Ron?" Harry asked.

"He'll live." She replied. "As for you three, you'll be staying here until I am satisfied you're.... Potter what do you think you're doing?"

"We need to see the Headmaster." Harry said pocketing his wand while putting on his glasses.

"Potter," Madam Pomfrey said. "Its alright they have Black. He's locked away upstairs. Any moment now the dementors are going to perform the dementors kiss."

"WHAT!?" Harry yelled. I jumped out of bed quickly and put my own wand in my pocket as I saw Hermione do the same. A moment later Snape and Fudge returned with Dumbledore.

"Minister listen," Harry said with urgency. "Sirius Black is innocent! Peter Pettigrew faked his own death! We saw him tonight! You can't let the Dementors do that to Sirius, he's-"