Flying lessons and an annoying Blonde Git

Y/N's POV

A couple of days had past since the potions class. I was woken up at 6am again by Bella in order to be fed. I got changed and made my way down to the common room to see a notice hung up, I went over to it to read that we would be having flying class with the Slytherins.

"Damn it." I said as I finished reading the notice.

I sat down by the fireplace and took out my charms book to review a few spells I had been reading up on. As I sat there, I heard someone come down the stairs, it was Hermione.

"Morning Mione." I said with a smile.

"Morning Y/N, your up early again." She said.

"Yeah, Bella is like my alarm clock." I said with a chuckle.

"Where is she anyway?" Hermione asked.

As if on cue Bella appeared down the stairs with a meow and jumped into Hermione's arms.

"Morning Bella." Hermione said as I saw Bella nuzzle into her.

"So, should we head for breakfast?" I asked Hermione.

"Yes let's." Hermione said.

As we made our way down towards the great hall, I could tell something was bothering Hermione.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just nervous, I have never flown before." She said.

"Hermione look at me." I said.

She looked at me and I spoke to her calmly.

"You will be fine Hermione you are the best in our year if anyone can overcome something that they don't understand it's you." I finished with a smile.

"Thank you, Y/N." she said with a smile.

Hermione's POV

After Y/N had calmed my nerves a little on flying we went about our day having Transfiguration, A History of Magic and Charms before making our way to lunch. We sat down next to each other we began to discuss today's lessons. Soon a flock of owls came to drop of letters and parcels to other students. As we continued to eat lunch Y/N and I heard strange words coming from our left we turned to see Seamus attempting to change his water into rum. He started to wave his wand more and more until we heard a bang to see his face covered in ash. I looked over at Neville to see he had received a Remembrall.

"That's a Remembrall." I exclaimed

"I read about them if it turns red it means you have forgotten something." 

"Only problem is I can't remember what I've forgotten." Neville said.

"Neville where are your robes mate?" Y/N asked from next to me.

Neville looked down and said a thank you to Y/N for reminding him what he had forgotten. He was nice like that, helping his friends when needing to. It made me feel safe and happy I could not explain why.

"Hey Y/N, Hermione listen to this." Harry said.

Harry had got our attention and began to read from the newspaper.

"Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts Goblins, insisted that nothing had been taking. The vault in question 713 had been emptied earlier that day. That's odd when Hagrid took me to Gringotts he took something out of that vault the day in question".

He looked up at Ron, Y/N and I with a confused look on his face I looked over to see Y/N looking as though deep in thought.

"Y/N you okay?" I asked.