Sectumsempra

Y/N's POV

I rushed through the bathroom door having followed Harry as spells were fired and just as I did I heard Harry shout.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

I looked at Draco as he lay on the floor and he started to bleed out with his blood mixing with the water that was on the floor. I watched as Harry came forward from the cubicles slowly.

"Harry what the bloody hell do you think you are doing?!" I yelled at him

"He's working for Voldemort." He retorted at me.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO USE THAT SPELL AS YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT DOES! GET RID OFF THAT BOOK NOW OR I WILL!"

"But....." Harry started to say before the bathroom door opened and Snape rushed in.

He looked at the scene in front of him as Draco continued to bleed out onto the floor. He noticed that Harry's wand was in his hand as he knelt down next to Draco and muttered.

"Vulnera Sanentur." Repeatedly.

I took out my own wand and knelt down beside Draco and was about to start helping Snape to heal him before Harry started to back away. Snape caught sight of this and stopped him.

"And where do you think you are going Potter, did you do this to Malfoy?" He asked. "L/N why are you here? Do you have something to do with this as well?"

"It's my fault sir." Harry said ashamed of his actions.

"Very well Potter stay were you are we must talk about the severity of your actions. L/N I assume you know the Spell?"

I nodded and started to help heal Draco while Harry looked on in horror. I was still furious at him how could he have been this stupid. As Snape and I finished healing Draco I picked him up and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Sir I think it's best if I take him to the hospital wing." I said to Snape as he nodded.

I left and slowly made my way to the hospital wing. I was really hoping Draco would be okay. Yes we have had our differences in the past but he did not deserve to be subjected to the curse that he did. As we got closer to the hospital wing I heard some voices up ahead. I turned the corner to see Hermione and McLaggen. Hermione was screaming at him as he had a smirk on his face as they both heard my footsteps they turned to me.

"Oh look L/N has actually turned into Grindelwald and killed someone what do you think of that Granger?" He asked as she came over.

"What happened to Draco?" She asked softly as I placed him down on a bench.

"I will explain in a minute love."

I walked over to McLaggen as he still had a smirk on his face with my eye glowing as I did.

"Oh am I next Grindelwald?" He said in a mocking voice.

"Listen McLaggen shut up I am sick and tired of you going after my girlfriend and pissing me off so let me give you a reminder not to piss me off."