The Battle of Hogwarts Begins

3rd Person POV

"They never learn. Pity, Begin."

Voldemort smiled as he watched a large barrier being placed over Hogwarts. It was clear that none one had any intention of giving up Harry Potter to him. So he had no choice but to force his way in and kill him. Bellatrix raised her arm in the air to signal the readying Death Eaters for battle, but Pius Thicknesse the minister for magic spoke up.

"But.....my.....lord......shouldn't we wait?"

Voldemort looked at Thicknesse menacingly who was still under the imperious curse. Bellatrix smirked from next to Voldemort at seeing the barrier and lowered her arm.

Behind the barrier the Weasley twins were running through the courtyard ready to fight the Death Eaters as Y/N ran through the corridor leading Ron and Delilah to the Chamber of Secrets, While Harry, Hermione and Rosie headed for the Ravenclaw Common Room. The members of the D.A were getting ready to destroy the bridge with explosives ingredients that Neville had managed to attain as Seamus told everyone what to do.

"That's it." He said as he set down the supplies and started to build the explosives. "I want a charge on each and every joist."

As he began to make them other members of the D.A placed them on each joist. Just as they did Ginny was seen and began waving her hand at them but stopped as she looked into the distance. An army of Snatchers were descending upon them. Neville turned and watched the snatchers run towards the bridge.

"Not good." Neville said with a hint of worry in his voice.

On the other side of the castle, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Remus Lupin were standing their ground with another member of the D.A Dean Thomas. As Kingsley looked at the sky he turned to Dean and the other members that were with him.

"Tell Professor McGonagall and Professor Scamander," Kingsley said to them. "That Remus and I will handle this side of the castle."

"Yes Sir." The D.A members said before Remus spotted the Death Eaters apparating near Hogwarts.

"Dean!" Kingsley shouted as he stopped and looked at him. "Maybe we could use a few more wands this side."

Dean nodded as he saw the Death Eaters as he and a few other members nodded and joined Remus and Kingsley.

"It's quality of one's convictions that determines success," Lupin said. "Not the numbers of one's followers."

Lupin looked into the sky as Kingsley asked him. "Who said that?"

"Me." Remus said as he chuckled.

The two shared a smile before Tonks appeared.

"Speaking of quality." Remus said as he hugged his wife. "But what are you doing here? This isn't where you should be right now. It's Teddy who needs you."

"He'll sleep till dawn snoring just like his father does. Mum and Dad are looking after him. It's you who needs me right now." Tonks said.

Delilah's POV

The three of us arrived at the girls bathroom on the second floor and I was confused as to why they would bring me here. But then I thought on what Ron had told me about the chamber before. Y/N opened the door for us and the three of us entered. I saw Ron take out his wand and decided to do the same.

"You ready?" Y/N asked as he approached the sink.

We both nodded at him as he looked at a specific sink and started hissing in Parseltongue. To my surprise the sink started to sink into the floor.

"Delilah welcome to the entrance to the chamber of secrets." Y/N said as my eyes widened.

"Why would it be hidden In a girls bathroom?"