Q&A Chapter + Information

I'll give updates here on when I think I'll start posting the story and any other information :) I will post the questions and answers in order of when I get them. So come here every now and then and scroll down to find out more information!

Don't read this if you haven't read the seven books of Locatlie! They can be found on my page, i've made a special 'reading list' for it!!!!

Ask any questions regarding the Locatlie series here, or at any of the other chapters of the books. If you're doing a reread (which I def advise you to do as it's really fun to read in hind-sight) you can post the questions there! You can also message me (Most of these questions come from private messages, and that's totally fine!)

Who was your favourite character to write in Julia's story?

Pfoeee, that's a hard question! 

I loved writing Trevor. Hugo was also really fun as he's very complicated in my eyes. Especially when he was torn between doing the right thing (Leaving Heather alone) and his heart (being with Heather). Writing Will is always easy for me, as his personality is very clear to me.  Julia is complex, but I loved writing her.

Will Julia and her husbands be in this story?

Yes yes yes yes yes!

Will Heather be in this story?

Yes, she will!

Will Heather bring any drama to the story?

Not directly.

Can you tell us which husband died?

Sadly I can not tell you which husband dies yet. In the beginning of this story, the three kings are still alive. 

Can you tell us which son belongs to which king?

I could, but it would be way more fun to try to Guess! There are short descriptions in the Epilogue of 'Locatlie: The End.' Book 7. Try to guess. You'll find out whenever I post the prologue :) 

Can you tell us a bit what the story is about?

It's about the lives of Julia's children. 

When can we expect a first chapter/prologue?

I want to start posting as soon as i've got the story finished. I just got a new laptop (Right now it's the 2nd of July 2021) and I've got to get word on it. I'm also going to move in the upcoming weeks so I'll be busy with that. You can expect updates around august I think :) If you add the book to your personal library you'll get a notification every time I post a chapter. Also check in on this chapter every now and then to check for any updates! I'll also put out a notification to my followers :) But long answer short; around August/September :)

What will your posting schedule be?

I'm thinking about posting one chapter daily! :) But anyone that's followed the books 'live' so to speak, knows that I'll sometimes post 2 or 3 chapters on one day; that depends on what happens and how long the chapters are!