Chapter 85

"Hey Sweetie. Do you want some help?" I heard as I was staring in the mirror looking at myself. I was wearing a classic beautiful white wedding dress that showed my body perfectly. It was with loads of tule or whatever, at least that's what the designer told me. I didn't really care as much what it was made of, all I knew was that I was absolutely in love with it. My handmaidens had helped me, as normally the coach would do so, but Ruby didn't want to come into the castle as she didn't feel comfortable. She was coming to the wedding though, so that was nice I guess? My hair was loose, apart from two clips, showing my face. I had a basic make up on and I had a veil that was really long. I bit my underlip as I turned to the side a bit to look at myself. They would add the immensely long train later, as I first wanted to look at myself. This was the dress that Julia had designed for me along with her team. I had designed a dress as well and that would be for the party area, which I didn't mind at all. Although I heard from my husbands that our wedding wouldn't actually be a party for us, but more a day where all the powerful people of Locatlie would be watching us while having fun.

I turned my head even more as I saw Julia standing there and a smile appeared on my face. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress, having red braids in her hair and she was wearing her famous 'red heart tiara'. "Wow." I said at the same time as she did.

"You look wonderful." Julia said with tears in her eyes. "Really beautiful, stunning"

"Thank you. I love the dress." I said looking down at it and then back up at her and she smiled at me. "I love your dress too. You look wonderful."

"Thank you. I have the crown with me. I thought I'd help you put it on before I have to leave. I leave about five minutes before you do. But yeah." She said and I nodded looking at her as she then let out a small breath as her handmaidens walked in with the crown and I wanted to bend down. "You will from now on, never ever bow to anyone anymore." She said and I looked at her and nodded as she then climbed up a ladder of sorts and put the crown on me. I looked at myself and tears appeared in my eyes as they then added the train to my body and it was heavy; this whole situation was heavy.

"It's heavy I know." She commented and I nodded looking at her and I took a deep breath. "I have to leave now, will you help her down the stairs." She stated towards her handmaidens and they nodded looking at me. "I'll see you at the altar, sweetie."

"Thank you." I said and she nodded looking at me as she walked away and I turned my head back and let out a small breath. They helped me walk down the stairs and I walked out of the house and I saw the carriage that was there waiting for me. A handmaiden walked in with me and helped me get in, before she got out.

"Have fun. We will drive before you. Miss Ruby is waiting for you to help you out."

"Thank you." I commented and she nodded as the doors closed. I sat back, leaning my shoulders against the seating of this carriage, as I had this feeling that I'd feel it in my shoulders quickly. I looked out the window and I saw some more of the private gardens of the royal family and I smiled at that; this was all going to be mine.

The gates opened and I was then brought towards the Royal Keep here in Prangie. When I arrived there, loads of people were standing on the side, waving flags and stuff like that, something that made me smile very widely. I had decided with my kings, that I'd be a people's queen in the sense that I would act like I was an actual person instead of only the Goddess. I was a human with emotion. Mainly because my face was so 'disneylike' as they called it; I showed so many emotions. I saw that Ruby was standing there wearing a beautiful light green dress with floral on it. I also saw loads of camera's standing by gates placed.

Something that scared me though, were the fifty steps that I would have to take up to the entrance of the Keep. For fucks sake.

The carriage stopped and the flashing became insane of the paparazzi and I understood why; This was the first time I would be publicly shown to the world. The carriage door was opened and Ruby walked towards me.