Chapter 127

Julia P.O.V

"Do you want to go smoke some weed? I have a secret stash with me?" Heather said as I finished the second shot and my eyes widened in total and utter shock and I nodded excited and she grabbed my hand and we ran through the people, whom were all staring at us, making me laugh and Heather laughed as well. We ran up the stairs into the building and I ran after her up the stairs.

"Did you see everyone's faces." Heather said bursting out into laughter as we arrived at a room.

"It- Did you see our kids?" I said laughing and Heather smiled very widely looking at me as she grabbed a joint and she opened a window and sat on the window side and lit up her joint. "How are you?" I asked and she took a huge pull before handing me the joint.

"How I am? I'm better now. How are you? You lost Trevor. That must've been" She said and she shook her head and I let out a small breath. "It was heartbreaking." She said and she took another huge pull.

"It- yeah." I said carefully and she nodded slowly looking at me as she let out a small breath.

"I felt horrid. I knew it was going to happen then." Heather said carefully as she took another huge pull before handing me the joint again. "I knew that that- I mean, I loved him in a different way. I knew Trevor too. People tend to forget that. We had a different connection of course, nothing compared to the two of you. But when I heard he died, when Hugo called me up to tell me Trevor died, and then a week later told me he was coming over, I knew." She said with tears in her eyes and I nodded slowly at that. "I'm so sorry." She said and I let out a small breath.

"Ruby was worth it though." I said as I leaned against the window sill, looking out at the beauty that was Valkarae. "Right?"

"Yeah." Heather said carefully. "But still, I broke you, I broke him, I broke Ana." She said and I nodded slowly looking at her.

"That you did." I confirmed carefully. "But you couldn't help it. I just." I said shaking my head. "I'm sorry you had to lose him, I know how heartbreaking it is to lose him." I said looking at her and a small smile appeared on her face as she looked out at Valkarae. "I am angry at you for what you did, I hate you for what you did. But people- I mean, I tend to forget sometimes that it was that brown eyed idiot that had- it's difficult to explain. I mean I want to hate you, everyone tells me that it's ok to hate you, but I don't want to."

"Here you two are. I was afraid that you two were going to kill each other." I heard the voice of our heartbreaker state and I turned my head to look at Hugo and he then saw me taking a huge pull of a joint. "Seriously?" Hugo said with a small smile and Heather turned her head to look at Hugo.

"You want some?" She asked. "If that's fine with you at least?" She added looking at me and I shrugged.

"We've shared him, so might as well share our joint." I said casually and Hugo smiled. "Did you really follow us in here to check on us?"

"Well, the last time you spoke about her, you said that the next time you'd see her, you'd kill her so- yeah." Hugo said grabbing the joint and he took a huge pull and Heather looked at me with a grimace.

"Yeah well, we've all matured I guess? We both lost our other halves. Might as well show some pity."

"And she knows what it's like to lose your dick so you know." Heather said as I took a pull and I coughed like mental as I slapped my chest as I looked at Hugo whom was staring at Heather with a huge smile but he was shaking his head.

"Anyway-" Hugo started.

"His dick is magical. I'm sorry to boast about it, but that was one of the roughest thing about those 15 or so years, missing that dick of his."

"I still haven't really recovered. Vincent is great though. Love him to bits. But I mean that dick of his and his tongue."

"His tongue." I gasped and Hugo was standing there immensely awkward. "Although his cumface is weird."

"It is weird. I've told him countless times it's weird. But yeah." Heather said and I laughed very loudly as Hugo was just staring at the two of us in awe. "I still loved you though and even though it broke the two of you, I am forever grateful I got Rubes in my life." She said looking out the window.

"She looks amazing." I confirmed. "Has Trevor's fire too." I said and Hugo giggled at that a tad. "No I'm serious, during the Process. I mean damn."

"Yeah. She was a trailblazer." Hugo said with a huge smile as he handed Heather the joint and he looked at me. "Are you ok though?"

"About?"

"Well" He said as Heather raised her hand.

"Well we're never going to be Ruby and Olivia." I said casually as I looked out at Valkarae. "And I'm never going to invite her over for tea or anything. But my murderious tendencies have sort of dimmed."

"Sort of?" Heather said and I giggled a tad as I looked at her.

"I won't kill you on your daughters wedding." I said casually. "Speaking of which. We should get back, or they'll think we'd do a threesome, which would end up in a double homicide." I said casually as I turned around and Hugo frowned. "The moment you touch her or the other way around, I'd obviously kill you two."

"He wouldn't be able to handle the both of us any how so you know." Heather said and I giggled looking at her as the three of us walked out and I walked through the people and I walked up to William whom looked at me confused before he smelled the weed and he started to laugh.

"Did you really just smoke a joint with Heather?" William said as I put my arms around him.

"And Hugo." I confirmed looking at him with a huge smile on my face as I gave him a couple of pecks. "I didn't kill her either. Aren't you proud of me?'