Chapter 6

Ana P.O.V

"Ana. Help me!" Rachel stated way too early in the morning. I was laying in bed and still asleep, so I obviously didn't respond. "Anabelle Patricia Locatlie. Wake the fuck up. Your fathers, brother and sister are going to be here in two hours and we are freaking the fuck out!" I heard as I felt a pillow hitting my face. I sighed as I opened my eyes and Rachel was standing there in a bra and a thong. "I don't know what to wear. Travis and Zack are freaking me out with their cleaning. HELP."

"For fucks sake." I sighed as I sat up. "Give me ten minutes to shower." I sighed and she nodded right away as I got out of bed and I walked towards the shower and turned it on. I looked in the mirror and I shook my head.

Carrie and Luther would be coming over as well, meaning that their 'cover' would be blown for my friends, but I trusted them more than I trusted myself. My fathers were coming over as well, before they would go to the east coast for the summit there.

I climbed into the shower and after ten minutes I climbed out and dried myself off before starting on my hair a bit. I walked out and I went towards my room to my closet. I put on a bra and a thong. I then grabbed a shirt I had stolen from Travis. Both Rachel and I had stolen a shirt from him to wear around the house, since we weren't allowed to walk around half naked because, well they were guys. So, we decided that wearing an immensely long shirt of Travis was the perfect middle ground. I walked towards Rachels' room and she was standing in front of her closet.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I went and sat in front of her mirror as I started on my hair, looking at her through the mirror towards her.

"Do I wear something casual, or fancy? I mean this is so fucking weird. I don't know if you realise that the kings of Locatlie are coming over right?"

"I do know and realise that." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Wear whatever makes you comfortable." I said casually.

"I can't walk around in Travis' shirt!" She said panicked and I burst out into laughter.

"Put on the black jeans." I said as I put my hair in two inverted braids. "And then the blue-green shirt."

"Good. Good. Thank you so much." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I walked back to my room and I put on a pair of comfortable black pants and a simple red shirt. I walked into the linving room and I saw that Zack and Travis were both cleaning little spots off of the ground and I looked at them and I couldn't help but burst out into laughter. "You guys, calm down. Get up, shower and get dressed!" I ordered.

"Yes. Good idea. They're coming in an hour." Travis confirmed and he looked at me and did a double take and a huge smile appeared on his face. He walked towards the bathroom and Zack went to the other one as I went towards the kitchen area and I made some food for myself. I ate it as Rachel came back wearing exactly what I told her. She looked around the living room area and nodded as she then adjusted pillows and stuff like that. I giggled at that and shook my head.

"STOP LAUGHING." Rachel yelled at me as Travis and Zack walked in and frowned as I was standing by the bar eating my toast looking at Rachel with a huge smile. "I don't know if you realise how intense this is for us. They are the kings of the most powerful country in the fucking world. They started a war killing over 300 million people. They are freaking scary and your brother and your sister, which we know nothing about, are coming over as well and your brother will obviously be the future king of the country and I'm freaking out ok." She said and I stared at her for a second and I smiled.

"Luther is 1 year and 5 days younger. He will be the future leader king." I said calmly looking at her and her eyes widened as Travis and Zack stared at me shocked as well. "He's also from my father. We look a lot alike. He's very calm and by the book. He's literally got the world on his shoulders as he's got to follow up on Dad's footsteps. He's very kind and loving. He studies International law at Berkley, he's in his last year and he'll do a master either at Berkley, or in Locatlie. He's very kind and very calm." I said taking another bite. "He'll probably be quiet like dad, or he'll be immensely excited to meet you. I think both. He doesn't have it as rough as I did with the father/mum situation, but he was also used as a pawn. He was immensely close to mum until the whole mum/father ordeal. He's very sweet and very funny, but he needs a while to open up." I said calmly.