Chapter 74

"Do you think this is ok?" I said looking at the beach set up. "They told us that she's a bit clumsy?" I said. "Do I look ok too?" I said and Hugo gave me this look as if to say; calm your tits, but William gave me a small smile.

"You look absolutely breathtaking, this is fine." William said and I nodded looking at him with a huge smile on my face. "O there she is." William said and I turned my head and my eyes widened. I remembered this girl from the first day, mainly because of her long blonde hair. She had her hair in two inverted braids and she was wearing one of those sundresses as well. Although she was holding it down now because well it was flying everywhere. When she came closer I realised she was a tad shorter than I was, and I then saw her face. She had a funny face, with freckles all over, and she too had brown eyes. Her brown eyes were looking down though as she stood in front of us.

"You may address" I said right away with a huge smile and she looked up and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"My name is Olivia, My queen." She stammered; she was nervous. Poor thing. She then looked at Hugo and then at William and she gave herself a mental nod. "My king, My name is Olivia."

"King William." William said with a reassuring smile and she nodded.

"My king, I'm Olivia." She said.

"King Hugo." Hugo said. "Sit down. Do you want something to drink?" He said, as he could see she was nervous. Jasmine had not been nervous though, but Olivia seemed nervous.

"Uhm I'd love some water please?" She said with a small smile as she went and looked around before sitting down. "It is beautiful here, I love the ocean." She said with a huge smile and I smiled back at her; I loved her already.

"It's one of our favourite spots too." Hugo said with a reassuring smile and I looked at him, god he was hot reassuring this girl. "You don't have to be nervous. Think of us as three people you're just talking to."

"That's easier said than done though." She said iwht a small smile as she took a sip of her drink. "You are the Kings of Locatlie and you are the Queen of Locatlie." She reminded us. "And I'm sure your sons have told you I'm rather clumsy, so I do want to apologise in advance if I do or say something really stupid. I'm way cooler when you get to actually know me." She said and I giggled at that.

"Well that's what we're here for, to get to know you." Hugo said and she nodded looking at me. She looked at William and a small smile appeared on her face.

"You have the same eyes as Dan-King Daniel." She corrected herself. "Although the rest is all you, my Queen." She said and I smiled very widely. "King Christian also looks a lot like you." She added and I nodded.

"Yes, Daniel has Will's hair and eyes, but the rest is all me. We always say that Chris has my face, but Trevor's uhm details, and Carrie has Trevor's face but my details. They split us up so to speak." I said and she nodded.

"I actually meant the way you carry yourself?" She said carefully. "You have the same curious look in your eyes as Chris- King Christian does. And the same smile in my opinion, o and the giggle for sure." She said and I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Thank you" I said and she nodded as she looked at Hugo and squinted for a second and Hugo stared at her with a small smile.

"Perfect mix." She confirmed and I laughed at that and nodded.

"Yes. Luther is a perfect mix of the two of us, has Hugo's dreamy eyes though." I said looking at Hugo and Olivia giggled at that.

"Luther does have dreamy eyes, although I'm not sure it's smart to say that King Hugo does too- King Luther." She then corrected after that and I laughed at that and nodded looking at her.