Chapter 104

"Stoooop" I said giggling as I felt fingers on my waist and the most beautiful laugh I could even think of. It was a couple of days, weeks even. Currently Daniel was tickling the hell out of me which was a weird feeling. I couldn't handle it. He was doing it because he wanted to leave for work but I didn't want to leave him. "I'll stop. You can leave me." I said with the biggest smile ever as he was sitting on top of me now but I could see his dick was rock hard. He had my hands above me with one hand while the other hand had been tickling me. "Leave me." I said and he shook his head as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine with such hunger that it took my breath away for a second or two. He bit my underlip and he looked into my eyes.

"I'll never leave you." He whispered as he kissed me again and his lips went down to my breasts, biting and sucking them hard, a moan escaping my mouth.

"Good." I moaned and he smiled against my breasts before going up to my mouth again. He spread my legs and then slowly slid himself in me. He looked into my eyes as he slowly went out and fucking hell this felt good. This felt fucking good. He bit his lip as for the next two minutes he kept going in and out as slow as possible, me feeling every mm of his perfect dick. "Fuck Danny." I moaned as I put my head back, his lips now going to my breasts and sucking on them as he continued to go so slow. His one hand went down towards my clit and he rubbed against it. He kept going this slow and I slowly felt my whole body start to crumble and I knew he loved this feeling; that I was clamping on his dick. He told me every time it happened, and just like always, I heard him state that I felt so good right now and he went faster and faster as after a while I felt him filling me up. His lips found me once more and we made out for a very long time before he let go of my lips. "I really do have to leave now. They'll bite my head off. You know how they are." He whispered and Ig giggled and nodded as I kissed him back.

"I love you." I whispered as my hands went towards his waist and I rubbed up and down them.

"I love you too." He whispered back at me as he then got out of bed and he went towards the bathroom.

"Nice butt." I yelled to him and he shook it a bit before closing the door behind him, making me giggle. I turned around and I hugged the pillow next to me and I closed my eyes, feeling myself fall asleep slowly, before everything was black.

I dreamt a weird dream, not really knowing what it meant. I got woken up because of the sun that was shining in my face and I yawned as I stood up to take a shower.

After dressing myself into whatever I felt like, I walked out of Daniel's room and I braided my hair as I walked down the stairs towards the main living room area and I sat down. A worker walked in and I asked for breakfast/lunch. I turned on the tv and I watched some random television. I got the food placed in front of me and I ate as I watched different kinds of channels. After about an hour, someone walked in that I didn't recognise.

'You may adress?" I said carefully and the woman looked up and she gave me a small smile. She was around her fifties or sixties, she had big green eyes and her brown hair was in a bun on the top of her head.

"Good afternoon, my name is Tiffany. I'm King Christian's personal assistant." She explained and I nodded looking at her. It had been three days since Christian had arrived back and him, Dan and Luther had meetings all day with their fathers which was exhausting.

"Hello Tiffany." I said with a small smile as I sat up a bit to look at her as she looked at me a bit nervously.

"I'm here to take you to the gynochologist my queen." She elaborated and I frowned looking at her.

"Is that today?"

"That is today." She confirmed and I nodded looking at her.

"Do my husbands know?" I asked as I stood up.

"Chris- I mean King Christian does, my queen." She explained and I smiled looking at her as we started to walk through the castle. "It is in the castle though, so we don't have to leave."

"You can say Chris to me if you want to. Have you been working for Chris long?" I asked looking at her in interest and a small grimace appeared on her face.

"I started working as a personal assistant to the personal assistant to King Lucas when I was 20 years old." She said casually. "Then when King Trevor became King, I'm just a tad elder than him, he thought it was a better match." She elaborated and I frowned looking at her.

"But you're like forty right?" I asked and she giggled looking at me and shook her head.

"I'm actually 65." She said with a huge smile on her face and my eyes widened. "I will take my leave next year." She explained. "I've known Christian ever since Queen Julia was pregnant with him."

"O that's great. What was he like as a child?" I asked and she looked at me and she giggled a bit at that and shook her head.

"Very active, a lot like King Trevor. The Erica situation though, scarred him and changed him." She said as she opened the door for me and I nodded slowly looking at her.

"Yeah. Wait- You worked with King Trevor ever since he became King?" I asked."I'm sorry for your loss then."

"Thank you." She said with a small grimace as I arrived at the doctor whom right away knelt for me.

"You may address." I confirmed to the woman that was kneeling in front of me. She gave me a nod and stood up.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Rachel Locatlie." She stated and I frowned at that. "My grandmother is the sister of King Lucas." She elaborated and I nodded at that.

"So, you're practically family then?" I said with a huge smile and she giggled and nodded. She then told me that we would first do a pregnancy test. Tiffany wasn't here in the room with me. Rachel told me about her family and it was very interesting. After two minutes she got the results and she looked at me with a small smile.

"It seems that you are pregnant, my queen." She stated and my eyes widened for a second as the shock appeared in my body. But that shock quickly disappeared, I mean was it really a surprise looking at the past month? But I was only 18 years old, how was I supposed to be a mother? Wait. I wasn't going to be doing this alone. I was going to be doing this with my three husbands, and probably their sisters and mother and fathers. I wasn't alone in this. I could do this? Right?The only thing I could currently think about though, was how I was going to tell my husbands.