Epilogue: Part 4.

I had just spend some time with some old Goddesses of Seglusa. To be honest, it was interesting, but my mind wasn't there. All I wanted to see were my husbands. It had been too long. Even Patricia didn't interest me. Yes, it was great to see where my husbands came from. It was weird to see how much my husbands acted like them. It was weird to see how much she did look like Wendy. But I didn't care. All I wanted, I ever wanted, was to be with my husbands again.

I walked past a beach, which was annoying as it was. I mean, seriously? Who cared about beaches when you could be with my husbands? I didn't care much for walking anymore, so I sat down, my legs going down the leaning.

"They're just as impatient as you are." A voice stated, a voice that I recognised. I looked up and my eyes widened in extract as I saw the blonde hair and blue eyes. His hair went all over the place, his blue eyes going through my grey. But suddenly, when I saw him walking, I realised that he wasn't who I thought it was. I let my shoulders fall and I gulped as I looked at him.

"You look more like Trevor now." I said carefully looking at Lucas and Lucas showed me the biggest Trevorlike smile in the world. He went and sat next to me, put his arm around my shoulder and gave the top of my head a kiss.

"I apologise." He said calmly as he looked at my face. "How are you?"

"I just want to see them."

"The feelings are immensely mutual." He confirmed and I smiled a bit at that as I looked out at the sea, staring at the waves hitting the water. "How was it with the other goddesses?"

"It would impress me more, if I had seen my husbands before hand. But right now? It doesn't interest me. Nobody would."

"Well, that is an insult." I heard a voice state and my eyes widened as I looked at Lucas and Lucas stared back at me with the biggest smile ever. I turned my head and I gasped as I saw a woman standing there that I hadn't seen since I had had this body.

"Lea." I breathed and I stood up and I ran up to her to hug her and she laughed as she hugged me back. I took a step back and I grabbed her face. "You're younger." I said accusingly. "You look more like Will than I remembered."

"Yeah. I know." She said with a small smile. "How are you?"

"I want your stupid brothers. How are you?" I asked as I went and sat down next to Lucas on the beach now and she went and sat next to me.

"I'm fine. I'm happy you're here. They're been insufferable. Genuinely so fucking insufferable. I love them, you know how much I love them. But they've- Trevor." She said tutting. "Seriously papa, he's too much like you. I mean I mix them up sometimes, it's funny. Mom doesn't, but other than mom, even dad and father do." She admitted and I chuckled at that a bit.

"I'm sorry you died in a war that I could've avoided." I said and she frowned looking at me.

"How could you have avoided that war? By telling them not to take you or?"

"I don't know. I just- I just." I sighed looking at her and she smiled looking at me. "I wish you hadn't died that's all."

"I did too. But I'm happy here. I'm with my husband and with my parents." She said and I looked at her.

"What about your children? Your boys?" I asked and she let out a heartbroken breath.

"They were here for a while, but they wanted to try out a new life. They hadn't experienced enough as it was." She said and I looked at her carefully and nodded. "But it's better for them. I'm happy for them. I have no idea where they are, or who they are, but Seglusa has comforted me in stating that they're happy. That's important. They're happy. That's all I care about." She said and I nodded.