Chapter 34

"Get in the car now." One of the gunman said and I looked at him and I kept looking around as Erica was shaking behind me.

"Do you know who I am?" I then replied cooly, even though I didn't feel as cool while saying it.

"We do. Get in or we'll shoot your precious bitch." The guy said and I looked at Erica whom stared at me and I saw the fear in her eyes. I nodded slowly as I looked at her and I gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Run to the hotel as fast as you can ok?" I whispered to her and she shook her head but I nodded looking at her as I gave her another kiss on the top of her head before I got into the van.

"You too!" The man said and my eyes widened in panic.

"What no? I'm nobody."

"IN THE VAN NOW" They yelled at Erica, while they were doing that, they were tying up my hands and putting duct tape on my mouth. I looked at Erica whom was staring at me and tears were streaming down her face in fear. Fuck fuck fuck.

They slammed the van shut after tying up Erica and they started to drive. I looked into her eyes and she stared back at me and the fear in her eyes, it broke me. She was here all because of me, she was in this position because of me.

For one second I had doubted that she had been part of this whole thing. It was logical to think that. We had only known each other for shorter than a year. She had just posted a video of my wherabouts. She had been very curious about everything. But, as I saw the fear in her eyes, I knew she didn't know anything about what was going on. I had a talent for knowing when someone was faking fear and when it was true and this fear; this was fucking true.

After a short drive of ten minutes, where I tried to escape, but to no avail, the van doors opened. I looked out and I saw that we were at an abandoned lot and my heart was beating out of my chest. Three men grabbed me and dragged me on the floor and then put me on a chair and tied me up there. They dragged Erica and put her in a chair in front of me and tied her even tighter than she could handle and she was in pain. I tried to fight again, but they punched me hard stating I should shut up.

I looked at Erica now whom was full on sobbing now and then something happened that scared me shitless, because I knew what it meant; they all took off their masks. They would never take off their masks unless they weren't planning on letting us go. I looked at the ten faces, all of them looking at me and one of the men then grabbed a chair and went and sat in front of Erica.

"We are going to take off the duct tape. It won't help if you scream out of the top of your lungs; we're on an abandoned lot and nobody will ever find you here. Do you get that?" The guy said, with a slightly Eastern European accent. She looked at me but when she did that, she got slapped hard. "Look at me, not him. He's the reason why you're here." He snarled. "Can I take off the duct tape or do I need to persuade you?" She nodded slowly looking at him as he took off the duct tape and she spit out some blood on the floor and she looked at the man. "So, i'm going to ask you some questions. Every time you don't feel like answering we'll either hurt you or your precious Locatlie friend over there." He said pointing to me and I stared at Erica and my eyes widened in shock as Erica looked at the man with this strength that I didn't know. "Do you understand." She nodded. "I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND." He yelled in her face and I tried to fight again, but I got punched hard in the face, it hurting.

"Yes. I do." Erica stammered in fear and the man nodded looking at her and I looked at her.

"The Kings of Locatlie, are they watching us right now? Would they know where you are?" HE demanded and she looked at him and she was confused, she was genuinely confused.