Chapter 9

Christian P.O.V

"No." Erica said looking at me and she stared at me in total and utter shock.

"When we first met, you said I looked familiar." I said carefully as I grabbed my phone and I showed her the selfie, me next to Papa.

"No." She said looking at the picture and then back at me. "No." She repeated.

"Yes." I confirmed looking at her and she shook her head.

"No." She continued. "That's impossible. I talked to your mother and father." She explained to me.

"That was mum and Papa"

"Who is papa?" She said confused.

"Papa is King Trevor, Father is King Hugo, Dad is King William." I said and she shook her head.

"No. Because if I was talking to King Trevor and Queen Julia, then they know I think King Hugo has a microdick and King Trevor has a huge dick. Then they'll know that Queen Julia is my definition of a wet dream. Then that means they heard me talking about your parents being a baby machine because of Jude and Oliver." She explained. "That's impossible. This is impossible. You're Christian Johnson of Barbados." She explained and I shook my head carefully and she nodded looking at me. "You heard me joking about your fathers, you heard me talking shit about your fathers, about your country, about fucked up conspiracy theories, you heard our friend group talking shit about your family and you?" She said her eyes wide and I giggled looking at her.

"It's ok love. Trust me." I said grabbing my phone and I took a selfie from mum and I. "Here." I said showing her a picture of me and mum. "That's mum. The reason she hasn't been in public for so long is because she's afraid. She also was a baby making machine in the fact that she got eight children in the span of seven years." I said and her eyes widened looking at me and I smiled very widely as we arrived. "We're at the house. My fathers are here. I'll explain everything inside ok. You don't have to act like they're the kings, they're my fathers, but please try not to talk too much about Oliver and Jude." I explained and she nodded looking at me. We climbed out of the car and she looked at the house that was here.

"Wait? You're not an only child? What? I'm so confused. You're Christian of Locatlie?"

"Prince Christian of Locatlie, future King of Security." I said and she stopped right away as she looked at me and I stared back at her, not understanding what was going on.

"You're-." She said her eyes widening looking at me and I stared back at her with a huge smile on my face. "You're-."

"O, I forgot to tell you, that anything you find out tonight, you can't let anyone know what is going on. Papa did a security clearing on you to make sure The you are to be trusted. You are going to be observed for a bit to make sure you don't tell anyone, but this has to stay between the two of us."

"Ok. Yeah. No. Of course. I'll have to sign an NDA?"

"You will." I confirmed looking at her and she nodded slowly looking at me as we arrived in the hallway, her eyes widening as she saw all the artwork. I smiled a bit at that as Tiffany walked up to me.

"Tiff!" I said excited and she looked at me with a small smile.

"Erica, this is the NDA. It basically states that any information that you hear regarding the Royal family will have to be kept a secret."

"What happens if I don't?"

"You don't want to do that." I explained to her and she looked at me for a second and she nodded slowly before biting her lip. She read through it quickly before signing it. "Ok. I don't want you to freak out a lot, but my fathers are here, but also one of my brothers."