Chapter 69

"Aunt Nat?" I signed as I walked in and my parents looked up. It was to be a secret vote and they thought there were probably five more girls that would go through for group dates and crap, but I genuinely wasn't bothered anymore. Daniel right away said Aunt nat, seeing me signing. She looked up. "And Aunt Sally too, and Jasmine." I signed as I sat down. "I'm done, I'm pulling a papa now." I said and their eyes widened. "Two girls. I'm done." I signed and I looked at them and they stared at me with their eyes wide and in total shock. Mom, father and dad, all smiled looking at me.

"Uhm, Chris. Luther just pulled the Papa already." Daniel said carefully and I frowned as I looked at him as Luther pointed to the board and I saw 'Olivia' and 'Jasmine' standing there. My eyes widened before I frowned looking at Luther with anger. "Those are the two you meant right?" Daniel said holding up his arms.

"I wanted to pull a Papa, had a whole speech planned and everything." I signed annoyed and Daniel said it out loud and a smile appeared on his face.

"Go ahead. We've got the time." Luther said and I shook my head.

"No point now, the dramatic atmosphere is gone." I signed back in anger before crossing my arms over my chest and I let out a small breath as Luther showed me the cutest smile ever and I flipped him off and Daniel put his hand on my shoulder but I moved my shoulder. "Haven't been in Gotar for months, let me have a minute please, emotion control is hard." I signed angrily to Daniel and he said it out loud.

"O fuck, yeah, sorry, fuck, sorry." Daniel said and Luther looked at me with a bit of fear as well. I saw my mother staring at me with a small smile.

"What are you smiling at?" I signed to her angrily and her eyes widened.

"Hey don't go attacking your mother." Dad then replied warningly, but I gave mum this look.

"You're just a lot like your papa, that's all." Mum said with a small smile looking at me as tears appeared in her eyes. "Perfect." She added with a whisper. I looked at her for a couple of seconds and nodded as I then looked at Jasmine and Olivia's name and I let out a small breath.

"So what is the planning now?" I asked after a minute of silence, as everyone let me deal with my emotions.

"You guys are going on day and night dates with both girls." Aunt Sally stated. "The last test of control." She added carefully looking at me, seeing I was on thin ice, but I didn't care about her stupid looks anyhow. "After the two dates, the three of you will go to Brusta for a mental cleansing for three days. In those three days, the Kings and the Queen will meet with both girls. Then in ten days, the last meeting with all the women and men of the family, will take place with the final voting." Aunt Sally stated and I looked at her for a second and nodded.

"I just looked at everything that we've got for these weeks and I have a schedule here." Aunt Jasmine stated handing us a piece of paper.

I saw that I had the first slot free, and that I would have Jasmine second, then I would have Olivia. I nodded slowly at that. I saw that Luther had Jasmine in the first slot and then Olivia and then a free night . I then saw that Daniel had Olivia in the first slot, then a night off, before Jasmine. I nodded slowly as I saw where I was taking them. They then talked on and on about the plans and shit like that, but I wasn't really bothered.

"Can I be excused, I want to go to the gym. I'm just." I signed before putting my hand in front of my face.

"Of course, do you want some company?" Mum asked carefully and I looked at her for a second.

"I'm sorry, I don't think that's smart. It's bad right now." I signed back at her with a small smile. "But thank you." I signed and she nodded as I stood up and I went up to the gym and I beat the shit out of loads of these punching bags, imagining they were the fuckers that hurt me and after a while I was exhausted and I went towards my bedroom and to my huge surprise Carrie was laying there half asleep.

"What are you doing here?" I signed as I took off my shirt. "That's not very-."

"Mum said I should come." She signed back. "I lost my girl weeks ago, it's fine." She signed and I stared at her amused. "What? Mum said I could tell you."

"Who did you have?" I signed back as I took off my pants as I was going towards the bathroom.

"Megan." She signed back and I nodded carefully.

"Explains a lot, fireball." I signed shaking my head. "You cheated." I pointed to her and she shrugged at that. "I'm going to shower?"

"Can I join you?"

"In the shower?" I signed back disgusted.

"No, in the bathroom, so we can talk, I've missed you for the past weeks." She said with a sad face and I nodded amused looking at her as I then turned on the shower.

"Please don't tell me whom the last two girls are form though." I signed.

"I don't know who the last two girls are or who has them." She signed. "I can tell you one thing though, please, one thing? It was amazing?"

"Sure." I signed as the water coarse me.

"You dropped Rose's girl after the group dates. She was fucking pissed off. Like genuinely fucking pissed off." She signed with a huge smile on her face. "Dad had to calm her down and went with her to Gotar so she coul-." But she stopped as she saw me glaring. "Any way, she says that after the wedding and the honeymoon, she's going to slap you guys." She said and I giggled looking at her and I shook m head. "Anyway. How are you?"

"I can't tell you." I signed back sadly as I got out of the water and my dick was hard.

"Good day to you too." She signed before pointing to my dick and I shook my head.

"Don't even." I started as I dried myself off before walking to the closet her following me. She giggled a bit as she then talked about everything she's been up to in the past weeks since Megan was dropped. I put on a pair of underwear and then a pair of sweatpants. I laid down and she laid down next to me and she talked for hours, well signed for hours, before I fell asleep.

It helped; Carrie helped, because the next morning my mind wasn't as fucked up as it was yesterday.

The day after tomorrow though, my day and night dates would start.

A.N

The day and night dates are starting. This is a short chapter with just a bit of insight and everything. What do we think is going to happen?

Ps. For the people that are missing Jules and everything, there are Jules chapters coming soon!