Chapter 88

"How on earth did you survive?" Luther asked and I turned my head and a huge smile appeared on my face as I saw Luther walking in with his bag. He had just dropped of Olivia at Daniel's place and he was here to stay the night but also discuss some work related things. I had been sunbathing and reading a book, but I put it down as Luther sat next to me.

"I didn't really survive to be honest." I signed back auto him and he nodded looking at me. "I mean, that girl man. She stole my fucking heart but also my body."

"I know right, I mean, she's- It's weird. I understand our fathers and their need for mum to be happy no matter what, even more now." He said as he looked up and ordered two cocktails and I smiled at that. "I mean, I didn't see any of the views apart from the dining area and the bedroom. I'm exhausted." He yawned "And she still wanted to go on, like that girl has no stopping her."

"Yeah. I stopped myself after about twelve hours, as I was afraid that she would not have any energy left." I signed and he looked at it and he shook his head giggling. "What it's true?"

"O no, I totally understand you. I can't actually do that. Two or three times max, it was still five hours, and then today after we woke up two more hours, but still." He said and I smiled at that. "She wanted more and more and more and more, and I was like 'you just fucked the shit out of Chris and I'."

"Yeah" I signed and I let out a deep breath "Did you eat her?" I asked and he giggled looking at me as we got our cocktails and I took a sip as I looked at him.

"I did, she tasted fucking insane." He said and he shook his head. "I never thought I'd be as happy as I am now Chris, like genuinely. I thought with our parents, that the father route would be the most logical, well not the cheating part and stuff, but the fact that they're a tad distant or something? Because how can mum have a connection with all of our dads, but I mean, if I look at you, you're" He said as tears appeared in his eyes. "And I can't get enough of her, I feel like my biggest priority in life isn't the country anymore, but it's her you know?" He said looking at me and I nodded.

"I don't know how our fathers survived the war to be honest." I signed and he blew air out of his mouth.

"Yeah, no. I No." He said and I giggled a bit. "She's great. She told me she was so happy, it's great."

"I am happy to hear it." I signed back and he looked at me and he gave me a sort of squint. "What?"

"When did you start talking?"

"The drowning thing, I didn't want- I thought she'd die. I knew I couldn't hold onto her screaming and kicking for much longer, and I didn't want to live without her or something." I signed and I looked ahead. "And my goal, as you just said, is for her to be happy, and she loves hearing my voice. So, there is a slight Olivia sized crack in the wall." I signed as I stared ahead. "She loves my voice, it's intense." I said and he giggled at that and nodded.

"I can understand that, you do have a pretty good voice." He said and I laughed as I took another sip of my drink and I shook my head slightly as I stared at the view. "Yeah, no, she's great." He said with a sigh and I sighed as well and nodded. "Shall we get inside, there are some files I want you to look at?" I nodded looking at him as we walked inside.

For the rest of the evening we worked and drank cocktails, and to be honest, it was really fun to hang out. "Did you hang out with Dan the first night or?" I signed and he shook his head with a frown. "Why not?"

"Cause I was too nervous and Dan was being annoying." He said and I burst out into laughter and he laughed as well looking at me.

We went to bed around midnight and I woke up the next morning around ten. I decided to go for a long run around the island, along with my team. I got back and Luther was tanning and being himself with reading a file or something. I took a shower before we ate lunch and we discussed some stuff.