Chapter 115

I walked with Hugo through the castle, staring at him in awe. Ever since he whispered those words in my ear in that tone, I was amazed by him. He then walked with me towards the helicopter pad and he opened the door for me.

"Do you know how to strap yourself in?" He asked and I nodded as I did it and he nodded as he went towards the other side and he handed me a pair of headphones and he put one on himself, before strapping himself in.

"You know how to fly?"

"How do you think our sons learned how to fly? It was one of the only things I did with them." He said casually, but I could hear the pure heartbreak in his voice as he said it. I let out a small breath as we got up in the air, as I thought about what he said.

"They love you, you know that right?" I said carefully staring out the window, looking at the beautiful country. "They love you just as much as they love their mother."

"They look up to me as a king-"

"No." I said shaking my head. "Well yes, they do. You were an amazing king, you were- perfect in that department." I said with a small smile as I looked at him and he was staring ahead. "But you're their father. They- you always came back. They love you. They all talk about you so highly. They love you. I can't speak for your daughters obviously, haven't had pillow talk with them. But my- your sons. They love you." I said and a small smile appeared on his face and I saw some tears in his eyes.

"And they love you too"

"They hate me." I scoffed. "Luther hates everything I stand for suddenly." I said, looking down, playing with my ring. "Christian hates me because I was stupid enough to- anyway he hates me." I sighed and I looked up. "And Daniel hates me for hurting his brothers. They must regret marrying me- choosing me. Jasmine would've been a better fit."

"They don't hate you. Trust me, if they hated you, I would be taking you to Gotar- but not for a fun visit." He said and I frowned at that. "You're the Goddess of Seglusa yes, but they're the kings at the end of the day. You are the highest female in the world, in our eyes, but at the same time, they're the kings. You aren't as free as you think you are, they would have every right to lock you up, if you disrespected them. You did that, but I mean- it's a lovers quarrel."

"Did you ever come close to locking up Julia?" I asked carefully, staring at his face, damn he was just like Luther.

"Yes. Several times. If I had been Leader King, she would've been locked up. My brain is hardwired that way and sadly I gave that part of me to my son." He said.

"So why wasn't she locked up? Did William stop it?"

"Trevor actually." He said with a small smile and I looked at him in interest. "Trevor wouldn't allow it and William was a tad too soft in that department too."

"Really?"

"There was one time when it was close, but she-" He said shaking his head thinking of the memory.

"What happened?" I asked and he let out a small breath.

"She ran away for the third time, Julia, like our daughter Ana." He said with a pained voice. "Both think with their emotions, rather than rationality. Jules had the habit of running away when she was around your age, whenever things would get too hard. We had to pull out the military."

"Why did she run away?"

"She was out to lunch with William, heavily pregnant like you." He said with a small smile before a frown appeared on his face. "At the restaurant where Charlotte and Henny I mean Heather used to work at. William was kind to Heather and she snapped." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "When she came back, we told her she had to explain herself, she wanted to shower. She had ten minutes, but didn't tell us-."