Chapter 3

Ana P.O.V

After reading the text message from Carrie, I put my phone away and started to unpack my stuff in the apartment that I was going to live in with three of my friends. They all knew about my identity and they signed an 'NDA' just in case. I trusted them with my whole life, but even if that was the case, I had to be careful. I told them after two years and the three of them were anything but surprised by my revelation. But then again I was basically father with a wig and I had Ana Jeffersons laugh and smile, something that amused them whenever we would hear her on the radio. They also knew about my troubles at home and about my plans of leaving Locatlie whenever I could, but that was easier said than actually done.

After about three hours, I heard the front door open and a huge smile appeared on my face as I saw my first friend, whom was from Texas, walking in. Her name was Rachel and she was currently doing her masters in Biology. She saw me and she squealed as she ran up to me and I hugged her tightly.

"How was it with the wicked witch and her possy?" Rachel said and I giggled looking at her, before shaking my head as I showed my phone. "Hi King Trevor. Yes I'm talking about you in case you're listening in, but if you are then you've already heard all this crap and if that was the case, then Annie wouldn't be here but locked up and not here, so you obviously don't care." She said and I burst out into laughter and shook my head. Rachel was a real go getter, she was immensely smart and insanely attractive. She had the body that any man wished for and the brightest biggest smile that lit up worlds. She was my best friend and life without her just didn't seem interesting to me.

"It was ok. I wasn't bothered too much, they didn't ask me much. Father and mum had a large fight again but it's fine." I said. "Papa sent a painting team during the summer by the way, so we don't have to do that. He also sent loads of people to adjust some things safety wise and also because it's rather old."

"I love King Trevor." She said dramatically and I laughed. "No I'm serious. He sounds hot and powerful."

"Disgusting. He's my father."

"Technically he's your uncle!" She said touching my nose and I rolled my eyes at her. "And you know I've got daddy issues."

"Did I hear Daddy issues?" I heard a voice state and a huge smile appeared on my face as I turned around and saw number three of our gang. His name was Zack and he was from Montana. He was currently studying Archeology and he was always the life of the party. He was a big guy which came in handy whenever guys were being annoying towards Rachel and I.

"Of course Zack comes in while we talk about daddy issues." Rachel said and Zack laughed as he put his bag down and he walked up to me, picked me up and twirled me around before putting me down. His blue eyes looked into mine.

"Was he being a dick again? Cause if he was and even though they're totally out of my league, I will beat him up." He said and I burst out into laughter.

"Yes Zack, beat up King Hugo of Locatlie. I fucking dare you to. I'm sure Annie can visit you in Gotar." Rachel said and I burst out into laughter and shook my head.

"It was the wicked witch this time." I said touching his nose and he nodded slowly looking at me.

"Don't let them get you down." He replied and I giggled and nodded. "I'm going to get the boxes out of my car. Wait? Has it already been painted."

"Curtesy of King Trevor." Rachel said, bowing dramatically and I burst out into laughter and I shook my head. "When can we meet them? Seriously? I'd love to meet them?"

"I don't know. I do know that they are coming to the United States before the fall break for the five-year summit. Mum won't be there though. But my fathers will and they have said they will come and visit."