Chapter 97

"I don't want to leaaave" Olivia complained on the last morning as she was laying on top of me in our bed on the yacht. I giggled looking at her as I put my hands on her bum.

"Well I do have slightly good news, for you, though." I said as I rubbed her bum a bit and she looked up excited, her arms crossed on my chest and her head on it now. "Because of the whole Ana situation, I won't go to Gotar the day after."

"You won't?" She said her eyes lighting up and I shook my head.

"Until the meeting with Ana is done, I won't go." I replied and she frowned looking at me and I didn't understand her reaction.

"Don't you need Gotar though?" She asked carefully as I looked at her with a small smile and I shook my head and she nodded. "Yes, you do."

"I do, but I can wait a couple of days." I replied. "It will mean that when I do get back, I will have to be gone for a bit longer. I'm expecting to stay in Prangie for two or three days, depending on how everything goes." She nodded looking at me as she gave my chest a kiss.

"That's fine. I'm happy you'll be around, although I'm sad for you because I know how much you love being in Gotar." She said and I smiled very widely looking at her.

"I love being around you more, so I'm perfectly fine." I said and she lit up and her cheeks reddened. She sat up and stretched her body, my eyes right away drawn to her breasts. She looked down and saw where I was looking at and she giggled as she then leaned down and pressed her lips on mine.

After about two hours, we really had to start getting ready to leave, so that's what we did, in the shower, for an hour.

When we walked off of the yacht and saw the airport, we saw that everyone was waiting outside, talking to one another. Olivia jumped onto my back and giggled as she gave me a kiss. "I think we're a bit late." She said innocently and I shrugged looking at her and I gave her a couple of pecks while walking. We arrived at the group that was standing here and they were all seated.

"You guys are two hours late." Luther said with this look of absolute astonishment.

"Really? I think you guys were two hours too early." I replied with a huge smile on my face and Olivia burst out into laughter and I giggled as well as Luther shook his head, but a huge smile appeared on his face as he did that.

"Annie, I think it is time to say goodbye to your friends. We'll leave you be and we'll see you in a couple of minutes ok?" Daniel said and Ana nodded as she looked at her friends whom all had tears in their eyes. I walked up the stairs of the plane, with Olivia still on my back. When I walked in, I walked up to the couch right away and I went and laid on it, Olivia still on my back, making her laugh very loudly. She put her arms around my shoulders and on my chest right away and I hurried my head in between her breasts; my back against her chest.

"So, Christian is staying a bit longer in Prangie obviously to deal with everything." Olivia said and I looked up at her as Ana and Travis walked in, but Olivia didn't mind that. "The planning was that I was staying with him tonight, but he said he'd stay at least three nights, so is it ok if I go to Dan tonight, then Luther and then you the night before you leave?" She asked looking down at me and I looked at her with a huge smile, because she looked so unsure while saying it.

"Of course, as long as I get to lay like this for at least an hour, it's so comfertable." I muttered and she giggled and nodded as her hands then went in my hair and she massaged my head.

"Are you ok?" Olivia asked, I had my eyes closed and I was enjoying her massaging me.

"Yeah, I just, I might never speak to them again so that's a bit weird, but we had our immense goodbyes yesterday." Ana stated as I rubbed Olivia's knees, as she had pulled up her knees, her feet my by waist now, while I was laying on her stomach. "They are happy for me though because they know how much I want this. Travis also said goodbye to his parents over the phone. They knew that this might've been an option and they are happy for him, but yeah."