Chapter 79

Julia P.O.V (Flashback)

I had just given my three sister in laws the name of the girl that I had chosen and I walked towards the car, at least that's what I thought I had done; as I was currently in the car. I just felt numb by the fact that I had to make this choice, and the choice that I had made. It wasn't fair to me, that I, of all people, had to make this choice. Why couldn't Will or Hugo make the choice? Why wouldn't they get the wrath of our sons or the happiness of our sons? Why couldn't they get the pressure or the immense pain right now?

I arrived at home and I walked up the stairs of the family wing and over towards where Hugo's living room was. As I remembered them telling me that that was where they were. I put my hand on the door opening and I took a deep breath. I was allowed to tell them what had just happened, and I mean it wasn't as if they wouldn't get it out of me if I wasn't allowed anyhow; it wasn't as if it was fucking obvious I was immensely distraught. But How on earth was I going to tell them everything I had just experienced in the past hour? What rollercoasterride that I had gone through?

I opened the door and I heard the tv on, and I stared at it for a second and it was some simple football match. I then looked away from that and I first looked into Hugo's eyes, his brown eyes meeting mine. Would he hate me after I told him what I had done? Would he understand why I had made the choice? I then looked at William and he right away sat up worried. Would he grasp the pain I was going through right now? Would he support my decision? Would he still love me? Or would I be done now, would they think I was an awful human being? Would they stand by my side after we tell our sons what had happened.

"Jules?" William said as he stood up right away, Hugo turning off the tv. He was sitting closer so he stood up to walk up to me and he wanted to grab my face, but I took a step back. He couldn't touch me right now. It was all his fault that I was going though this. Well no, it wasn't his fault, but I couldn't have him now. He would- I couldn't.

I could feel the pain coming from Hugo as he took a step back and William grabbed my face and he looked at me, but I was staring ahead. "Jules. What is going on? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Did someone attack you?" He demanded in his king voice but I just stared ahead.

"Heather" I whispered softly and Hugo turned around confused as he looked at me.

"You bumped into Heather?" William said and I kept staring ahead. "Did you bump into Heather? Talk to me love? She was probably going to the airport as she, by Process rules, has to be there for Ruby, in case her girl-" I then looked at him and into his eyes and his eyes widened.

"No. No." I said shaking my head. "I didn't bump into Heather" I whispered softly looking at him.

"It's Ruby's girl?" Hugo said in total and utter shock and I looked at him now and I could see the pain but also the happiness in his eyes. A small part of me understood that, he wanted his children with him in Seglusa's Realm, and they would never ever ever come anywhere close unless Ruby won this.

"No. I don't know." I stammered as I then started to sob. "I didn't know what to do William. I didn't know what to do? I thought what would he want? Would he want me happy, or our sons happy? But I didn't know." I said as I looked at him with panic and I saw pure confusion on his face.

"Why don't you sit down, we've got tea and cookies." William said. "And you can tell us. We're a bit confused and we want to help you ok? We wan't to help you. That's all we're here for." He said and I looked into his green eyes and I thought of Daniel for a second and I nodded slowly as he walked with me to the couch and he handed me a cup of tea. "You weren't attacked?" He asked and I shook my head looking at him. "Good. Good. That's good right? We still have a 30 year streak of happiness and peace and stuff?" He said carefully and I frowned looking at him. "Right a year, sorry, stupid. I'm sorry." He said and I took a sip of my drink as I looked away from his face.