Chapter 110

"Luther?" Olivia's angelic voice stated and I let out a bit of an annoyed breath. She was trying to very unsubtly get me to break. First she grabbed my hand to get me to touch her belly. She had made inapropriate comments about clothing styles. She judged people. We just had the Prime minister of Sweden and his wife, and the wife had a horrid dress on so I was sure she would make a comment about it. I could only imagine.

"Yes?" I replied in my king tone and she grabbed my arm, making me frown internally. I turned my head sideways as she was looking ahead.

"I don't feel so well." She whispered softly, barely audible, as suddenly she went through her knees. Christian as if he saw it coming, leaned back behind her and grabbed her right away.

"Fucking hell." I stated as the flashes started to come insane. "Is this some sort of trick to get me to break, because if that's the case-."

"Shut up." Christian stated in a bit of panic, as he put her hand by her neck. "She sounds regular. She isn't turning any colour. So no poisoning. I think she just fainted from dehydration and exhaustion. I'm taking her inside. This isn't one of her tricks. You two continue on." He said and he stood up and walked with her in his arms. I looked at the two of them walking in and I turned my head to Daniel whom had a frown on his face.

"You are weird. Do you know that?" Daniel said causally. "Our wife faints and you don't bat a fucking eye."

"Have you heard her in the past three hours?" I reminded him. "I mean the comment about the Lithuanian wife almost made me pee myself."

"She is very funny." Daniel confirmed.

"You think she'll be ok?" I asked.

"She is pregnant with twins, has been standing here for three hours without anything to drink, on her feet that are swollen." Daniel said as another car stopped and I saw him put his hand through his hair. "And she hasn't slept in weeks because you're a stubborn dick. So no, I don't think she's ok. Good day." Daniel stated. "Our wife, Queen Olivia, isn't feeling so well. She is pregnant, and is inside for a bit. Our apologies."

"That is fine." The prime minister of England stammered and I wanted to smile at his fear.

"Good day."

"My king." His wife stammered, wearing the most horrendous dress and I gave her a curt nod as they walked inside and the next ten people bored me to shits, but this was boring as fuck.

The flashes started to become even more insane after a while and I turned my head and I saw that Olivia was walking out with Christian behind her. She went and stood next to me, but I didn't say anything as I looked ahead.

"You ok?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. Low sugar level or something. Ate some chocolate, drank some water, got a foot massage by Christian and am ok now."

"I thought we weren't allowed to touch you." I snapped towards her. It wasn't fair that I was snapping at her, but the fact that Christian was allowed to give her a foot massage and I couldn't was annoying the fuck out of me.

"I'm pregnant Luther. Of course I will misuse all of your hands for amazing foot massages. I mean what is the use of three husbands apart from foot massages. Seriously." Olivia stated dryly looking ahead and I then couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't really what she was saying, but rather the tone she said it. I tried to cover it with a cough, but it was an uncontrollable underbelly laugh and I leaned forward, my hands on my knees.

"What is going on? Is he like ok?" Olivia said. "You ok Luther? Are you like hallucinating or whatever?" She said her hand on my back.

"I just- I love you." I sighed looking ahead and I wiped some tears away.

"That isn't an apology and after everything you've said, I aint forgiving you so quickly. But I love you too." She said with a huge smile on her face as she looked at me and I shook my head looking at her.

"You're going to be the destruction of this country, do you know that?" I said as another car appeared.

"Actually, I am currently furthering the future of this country." She responded and I looked at her and she showed me that huge smile of hers that made me melt and I smiled back at her as I shook my head and I then looked back as the Prime Minister of France arrived with her husband and we shook their hands. For the next 15 minutes it was non stop hand shaking and I couldn't really think about Olivia.

"You missed the most horrid dress by the way." I said casually as I looked at Olivia and she frowned. "The wife of the Prime Minister of Argentina- she was- it was horrid."

"It was." Daniel confirmed. "Even I saw it."

"Good to know." Olivia said with a small smile. "They're kicking."

"They?"

"I think the other one has decided he wants attention too." She said and I put my hand on her stomach carefully and she guided it to the place where it was and I looked down at it with a huge smile as I felt the baby kick. "Shouldn't you be a dick right now?"

"First of all, I'm always a dick. Second of all, not really important. My sons are kicking my wife, meaning they're healthy. The countries fear us enough as it is." I replied casually.

"Still not going to fuck you."

"Sure you're not." I replied cockily back. As if she could keep her hands off of me today, especially after I laughed at her stupid joke or whatever.

"I'm not. I don't want to disrespect the almighty kings of Locatlie." She snapped back, shutting us all up now. She was slightly right, I had been a bit too extra with her, but it had been a stressful day. Although, in reality I was sort of still right. She obviously didn't want to hear that though.

I had fucked up, but I wasn't actually going to admit that. She would cave in at some point. I mean, it wasn't fair towards Christian and Daniel for her to keep this grudge the whole time. I also saw the way she was looking at Christian, or rather not looking at him, for the past couple of minutes, so obviously she wanted him.

She was going to give in soon. I felt it.