Chapter 38

Trevor P.O.V

"I'm going to relieve Hugo." I stated towards William and he gave me a curt nod as he was getting a briefing about the ten people that took our boy, where they were from and alleged motives. He was preparing the questions that we would ask them for me, as I was exhausted and I couldn't think about any of that right now. Christian's surgery had just finished in the air and he would land in about five hours. The rest of my children would land in about 6 to 12 hours, all depending on where they were coming from.

"Good. She needs you." William said not looking at me and I nodded back at him as I walked out of the room and towards the room two doors down. I took in the view, and it wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be, although it had been about an hour or two of them here. Julia was laying on the couch, staring ahead with a dead numb look. Hugo was sitting on a chair reading some files and looking at Julia worriedly every now and then. She looked up as she heard the door open and I saw relief in her eyes. Hugo looked up as well and there was just plain old pain showcased in his eyes, I had this horrid feeling that Julai was the reason behind that, although his actions were actually behind it but yeah, that was another discussion, one we've had for years now.

"You can go to the room for a briefing." I said to Hugo as I took off my shoes and socks.

"Ok." Hugo said and he gave Julia a look, but Julia was staring at me, not giving him any attention. "Can we come for you if we need you?"

"I need sleep." I said as I took off my shirt as I walked up towards the couch and I pressed a button, making it a bed in one swift action; without hurting Jules, whom was staring at my movement with a huge smile on her face. "Six hours of peace please?"

"Of course." Hugo said and I nodded again as he walked out, but not before giving Julia another longing look. I had my pants off already and I climbed onto the couch/bed behind her and put my arm around her, the other under her head, and held her tight.

"How did it go?" I whispered softly as I gave her shoulder a kiss as I grabbed the blanket and put it over us.

"I yelled for about an hour before I decided it was not worth it. It won't bring Erica back and it won't help Christian, nor will it bring him back to me." She whispered softly as she turned around, burrying her head in my chest and I rubbed her back. "How is our baby boy doing?"

"Rose guided a surgeon on the plane through the a neurosurgeon. She's-." I said shaking my head. "She's perfection." I let out with a sigh. "He's doing fine now. He got the drought of sleep for a month to make sure he heals. He'll be brought to the hospital here so that he will be observed at all times."

"Good." She whispered. "Did Will make a statement? That's why you needed him right?" She said as she rubbed my back and I smiled a bit. My smart amazing woman.

"Yes. He made a speech. Scared the world." I whispered softly as I kept making shapes on her back, fuck I loved this woman.

"Good." She commented. "I missed you, but I couldn't be in that room. I'm sorry. I'm sure you needed me too."

"That's totally fine." I whispered as I gave the top of her head a kiss. "I can understand if this is all too much for you."

"Did she suffer?" She whispered softly. "Erica, did she suffer?"

"I want to lie to you." I whispered and she let out a sad breath. "She got what you got in those months, but in a brutal way, and they actually wanted to keep you alive for a reason, these ten men didn't hold back."

"That poor girl." She whispered softly. "And our poor little boy. He's going to be heartbroken. He's too much like me for his own good, Trevor." She said and I smiled a bit at that.