Chapter 68

Again, like always, the rest of the dates couldn't compare to Jasmine's date. Not just because of the chill vibe I had had with Jasmine's date, but also because Jasmine was just perfection. It wasn't until the last day and the last date, that I actually forgot about Jasmine. With, to no one's surprise, Olivia.

I was waiting at a mini golf place, sitting in front and I was checking my phone as there had been some new prisoners in the past weeks. I saw their files, reading their crimes, and then their limitations and stuff like that. I saw that Yordi had done all of these men and women, because well my sister and my aunt couldn't actually do anything as it was the Process. Well, Natalie was too busy with the Process, so even if she didn't have a girl anymore, she would still have to stay here in Prangie to deal with it. Caroline, if she didn't have a girl, could go to Gotar if she wished. Although I'm sure that she wasn't allowed to do this kind of stuff, because everyone knew I checked up on these files.

I heard a car stop in front of me, but I decided to not look up right now, as I was reading an interest file about an interesting case. I felt hands on my legs though and I looked up and then back down, before looking up again; it was Olivia. The biggest smile appeared on my face, without me even having a reason to smile, as I put my phone in my back pocket. I put my arms on her shoulders and she looked at me with that cute smile of hers.

"Hello." I signed with one hand, just before I put my arm over her shoulder.

"Hey." She signed and then she added "My king" I giggled as I pulled her closer to me to hug her. I didn't know why, but I loved the feeling of her in my arms. She held onto me tightly as well and did something that warmed my heart; but her hands in my hair and played with it a bit. I was rubbing her back. "I missed you too." She whispered softly and I smiled as I gave her shoulder a kiss before she leaned back and she gave me a peck. I then gave her another peck.

"What are we doing?" She signed and I smiled looking at her hands and I grabbed them and intertwined our fingers and I pulled her closer to me as I gave her some pecks. "Just making out the whole day then. Sounds great." She whispered through our kissing and I giggled as I gave her some more pecks and then shook my head. She looked into my eyes, her brown eyes basically looking through my soul. For focks sake, what were it with these brown eyed women and their eyes. I suddenly understood mum and her obsession of father way more.

"We're mini-golfing, after that we have dinner on the beach here." I signed to her and she looked at that and then said it out loud. I smiled even prouder and wider as I looked at her and I nodded.

"Sounds great. Are you wearing protective gear?" She asked and I giggled and shook my head as I stood up. It was then that I for the first time since the first day I had met her, realised how short she was compared to me. She was probably no taller than 160, while I was two meters. I then leaned down and picked her up, making her squeal. I walked into the mini golfing place and I grabbed two golfing sticks, handing her one and she smiled as I gave the back of her head a kiss. I then grabbed a tablet as well and I pointed towards the first hole. Throughout the golfing we laughed loads, as she wasn't particularly good at it, but ti was so much fun. We also talked about some deep shit every now and then, but not the major 'scar gate' as I called the whole situation.

"You know, I think we both know who is going to win this and I'm a hundred percent sure that you're not even trying." She said as she was standing by the 18th hole and looking fully concentrated at the ball, while I was seated on a bench, being able to look at her perfect concentrated face. It was then that I realised she was wearing a beautiful sundress, making her legs come out, but also those knockers, as Dan would call them, on hers. She had her hair in two braids and she was literally perfection.

'I'm sort of trying." I signed and she giggled, as she hadn't looked up but probably saw it in her vision.

"I'm sure if you actually tried, you would only need one hit." She replied and I smiled looking at her as she then hit the ball and it didn't come very far, but it was adorable anyway.