Chapter 71

The next morning we said a long goodbye, as we both weren't sure if we were seeing each other again. She was crying a bit and I held onto her long before she got in the car. I then got into my own car and I drove back to the castle. I had tonight off obviously, as it wouldn't be fair if I would now right away go on Olivia's date. I spend the rest of the night thinking about Jasmine and about our date.

The next morning, I woke up and I went to the breakfast area and mum, dad and father were sitting there. They looked up as they saw me and a smile appeared on their faces.

"Did you hear the song?" I signed and mom nodded right away with that cute look of hers. "It was beautiful right?" She nodded again.

"Yes it was really good. I liked it." Mom said and I smiled at that as I gave her a kiss on the back of her head.

"I'm glad you liked it. I thought it portrayed the fake beginning of the relationship greatly." I signed as I sat down and I got my breakfast. They were all staring at me though. "What?"

"You look happy." Mom said carefully. "We haven't seen you this happy in a long time." I gave her a small smile and I nodded.

"Yeah, they're great girls." I signed back and I let out a small breath. "Both of them, genuinely, I have way more respect for my fathers now, because yeah." I signed and they nodded looking at me. "When are you going to meet them?" I signed and mom smiled very widely looking at me.

"We're meeting Jasmine on Friday, and we're meeting Olivia on Saturday." Mom said and I nodded looking at her.

"Don't do anything active with Olivia though, she's too clumsy. You should do something active with Jasmine though, she'll have too much energy and she'll be nervous and a bambling buffoon as she calls it." I signed and mom smiled very widely.

"Luther already told us this indeed. We're going on a hike with Jasmine, and we're just going to chill at the beach with Olivia." Dad said and I nodded looking at them with a small smile. "Do you have a date today?"

"I do. I have Olivia in three hours." I signed looking at my watch and I let out a small breath as they stared at me with that cute smile of theirs. "Then I go to Brusta till saturday evening, and then on Sunday the big shamboraa." I signed and father smiled looking at me and I let out a small breath.

"Are you ok though?" Mom said and I nodded.

"I'm great." I nodded. "I'm going to go upstairs and get ready for Liv though." I signed and I stood up and I gave all of them kisses on the cheeks. "Have fun with Jaz and Liv this weekend." I said and I went towards my place and I took a very long cold shower before deciding on what to wear and what to pack; we were going to mum's favourite place with papa, by Jetski. I put on a pair of red swimming trousers and then a simple shirt. I had some hiking stuff with me just in case and some clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I walked down and mum, father and dad were still in the breakfast area and I saw that Daniel was sitting there. He looked up and he showed me a small smile.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you guys on Sunday ok?" I signed and mom nodded as I then hugged her very tightly from the back giving her multiple kisses, making her laugh. "Giving you a bit of a papa attack." I signed and she burst out into laughter as I then gave her more kisses on the cheeks. I saw that Daniel was staring at me in shock. "You got Jaz today?" I signed to him and he nodded. "Yeah I got Liv. I'll see you Sunday. Love you brother." I signed.

"I love you too." He said carefully as I walked out and I heard him state "He's changed a lot, for the better. Weird." I giggled at that as I then went towards the car that was waiting for me and I arrived at the place where I had to be, and to my huge shock; Olivia was already there. My heart beat like crazy.

"You're later than I am. Whoeee" Olivia said the moment I climbed out. I laughed very loudly as I walked up to her and she jumped in my arms. She pressed her lips onto mine and gave me loads of pecks. "Hey. I missed you." She said hugging me now and I hugged her back.

"I missed you too." I wanted to say, but I signed it instead.

"What are we doing?" She signed as I put her down.

"We're going on a jetski." I started pointing to it and her eyes widened. "Don't worry, you'll be in my arms so you can't fall, and if you do I'll save you." I signed and she giggled at that an dnodded. "Do you know how to swim?" She shook her head and I nodded slowly at that as I let out a small breath. "That's fine. I'll give you a live vest then." I signed. "If you do fall in the water, follow the light and kick yourself towards it ok?" I signed and she nodded as I then arrived at the dock and I took off my shirt and she fanned herself and I giggled at that and she smiled back at me. I then got a life vest and I gave her this look of; take your shit off. She was wearing a bikini and I gulped looking at her; she was wearing a red matching bikini and her tits man. I then put the life vest on her and she smiled very widely as I then put our bags in the storage space on this. I then climbed on first and I leaned back a bit. I then held out my hand to her and she climbed on. She went and sat down and I sat behind her and she giggled a bit as I gave her cheek a kiss.

"Put your hands on my legs, hold onto my pants, if you pull them down, it's fine." I signed and she burst out into nervous giggles and I giggled as well. "If you get in the water, I'm going to show you now what to do, wait ok?" I signed and she nodded as we went towards a not very deep spot. "You'll get in the water." I signed and I then let myself fall and I got up right away. "You find the light and swim to it, kick." I signed and she nodded looking at me. "Then wait for me, and I'll save you. The life vest you're wearing." I signed.

"Too fast. You're going too fast." She said and I climbed on the life thing and nodded as I signed sorry and she shook her head.

"I'll save you ok. So stay where you are, the life vest you're wearing makes sure you don't sink. If you so happen to fall with your face hanging down, turn yourself around. Do you want to practice?" I signed and her eyes widened. "This water isn't that deep." I added. "I can stand here, you can't. Do you want to practice just in case?" She nodded.

So we spend about half an hour with her falling off th ething and getting up. After a while I nodded.

"You feel safe enough with me?" She said and I giggled and nodded as I gave her cheek a kiss. I then started the Jetski and I went fast and she screamed and I laughed as there were some high waves.

"Hold on tight." I signed just before we got there and she then held onto my legs as tightly as possible. I then put my arm around her just in case and I went a bit fast over the waves. Her screaming in excitement and I giggled, but I was concentrating to make sure we wouldn't fall. But after a while, the waves were so high, we got shot off of the thing. I swam up right away, the waves really high. I told her to scream my name if she got up, but I didn't hear her. Fuck fuck.

I swam around and I then saw her life vest and I swam to it, but she wasn't in it. What?

The water was clear though, so I looked under and I saw that she was trying to kick to go up but she wasn't going up and I could see she was panicking. So I swam to her right away and I grabbed her by the waist, her calming down right away. I swam up and she screamed it out right away in fear and she was coughing. She was screaming and kicking in fear and I held onto her but it was hard.

"Olivia calm down." I then signed but she couldn't see me. I didn't blame her though, she almost drowned. I couldn't get us to the jetski as I couldn't swim as she was so scared. We were in pretty high waves and this wasn't ok. I kept signing to her but she was such a mess and she was so scared; which I understood.

"Olivia, Calm down. I've got you." I said and Olivia stopped right away, something that confused me for a second, before realising that I didn't sign that, no, I had actually said it out loud.

A.N.

........