Chapter 87

"Babe, even though I'd love to continue. I promised my brothers to not go full out with you." I whispered as we were still laying in bed, having spend the past hours devouring one another. The sun was slowly coming up right now and I was laying on my back and she was laying half on top of me kissing.

"What? Why would you do that?" She asked confused as I saw that hunger in her eyes, fuck her eyes man.

"Because, my brothers know that I can go on for three days non stop if I wanted to." I replied casually and her eyes widened at that.

"What- why do they? How what?" She said and I giggled looking at her.

"Before I met you, I would visit Love houses every now and then." I whispered and she nodded looking at me, I was playing with her ponytail, twisting her hair with my finger. "And I'd have my fun with them for hours on end. If I do that with you, one woman, you'll be wrecked the moment you have to go to Luther, and that isn't fair." I explained and she stared at me for a second and nodded. "We've been going on for around ten hours now and I am rather tired and I'm sure you are too, if you really think about it." I said and she smiled looking at me as she put her head on my chest.

"I am exhausted, but at the same time I never want to stop." She whispered as she traced some of my chest hair. I giggled at that and I closed my eyes. "The bed is very wet." She elaborated and I laughed even louder at that as I pulled her closer to me.

"Lets go to the other bedroom to sleep then." I said and I stood up and she wanted to do the same thing, but her legs were literal jelly probably. I picked her up and she put her head again my chest as I did that. I walked to the other bedroom and I opened the covers with one hand, holding her with the other, as I then laid down and she cuddled up to me even more while in bed.

"Christian?" She whispered after a while, as I wasn't sleeping yet, I was tracing her back, as she felt so good.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Thank you." She said and I frowned at that, not understanding what she was thanking me for. "For making my first experience again, perfect. You were perfect." She said and I smiled very widely as I kissed the top of her head.

"It is literally and figuratively my pleasure." I whispered back as I rubbed her back. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, if you didn't, or if there is anything you don't like, please tell me, communicate it with me." I whispered and she smiled against my neck.

"I liked everything we did tonight." She whispered back softly. I gave the top of her head a kiss and I put my head against it. "Good night, or day, Christian." She whispered.

"Good night or day." I whispered back and I fell asleep shortly after that.

I woke up some time later because the woman in my arms was moving around too much, and I shortly realised that she was trying to leave, but I wasn't having any of that. So I turned around a bit more and put my arms around her and pulled her closer. She started to giggle that amazing giggle of hers as I pressed my lips on her shoulder.

"I have to peee." She said and I smiled as I gave her more kisses on her shoulders before letting her go. I opened my eyes as she walked away and I looked at that bum of hers and fucking hell she was perfect. She came back after a while and she ran towards the bed, her tits bouncing up and down, making my dick wide awake. She jumped in the bed and pulled the covers up. "It's so cold." She said. "Well actually it's pretty nice, but I'm used to having you around me." She whispered as she put her arm around my waist and I looked at her and I smiled a bit as I leaned forward and I pressed my lips onto hers. We made out before I pulled up her leg and put it up a bit as I then slowly slid myself in her. Both of us were on her sides and this angle was fucking amazing. This was a slow fuck angle though, but I wanted to have a slow love making session with her. We made out the whole time, while I slowly went in and out, her dripping with wetness at this. I put my hand in her hair while kissing and she bit my lip after a while as she looked into my eyes and I stared back into hers, as I traced her lips which were parted as her breathing was intense, as I went in a bit harder than normal and I saw the joy in her eyes. I bit my lip looking into those eyes as we kept making love like this for a while. After maybe five minutes, I pressed my lips onto hers again and she kissed me back fervently. I then put her leg up all the way, holding it up like that, so that I had the room to go harder, and that's what I did, I went hard, and after about ten more minutes of this, it never getting boring, I felt her clamp around my dick which in return gave me an earth shattering orgasm.

"I like waking up like this." She whispered softly as her lips were on mine again and I giggled at that and nodded. I let go of her lips and I stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." I replied casually. "Afterwards we'll probably have to- well no, you'll probably have to shower and get ready for your night with Luther." I said as I looked at the time and it was four. Her eyes widened and she nodded at that. I peed before climbing back into bed and she then stood up and she grabbed the bag she had for Luther and I heard her shower and stuff. I decided to put on some swimming trousers; as I was staying here until we were going to the next island, where I would be with Liv for three whole fucking days. I grabbed my clothes and folded them up. I went downstairs, after informing Liv I'd be downstairs, and I was sitting by the dinner table and ordered something to drink and eat for myself as I stretched my body. I grabbed my laptop and as I walked back out I felt her hands around my waist and I smiled as I turned around. She had her hair in a braid now and she was weaning a beautiful blue dress.

"You leaving?" I asked and she nodded looking at me. "I'll see you soon?" I replied and she nodded again as she gave me loads of kisses and I giggled at that.

"I love you." I added.

"I love you too." She whispered back and she gave me more pecks before she left. I then walked up towards the table again. She left and I let out a small breath as I grabbed my phone and I texted Luther. "She's on her way to yours now." He replied with a thumbs up. Daniel then texted me personally "And? How are you?" I just sent back. "Get prepared brother. Be fucking prepared. That's all I'm saying. We'll talk after your night with her. Love you." I put my phone away and after a while I decided I wanted to swim. So I dove into the water and I waited by the infinity pool and looked at the sunset, before bursting out into laughter.

I thought it was fucking hilarious that we as kids didn't understand or sort of believe the immense love that my dads had for mum. We didn't understand why mum came first and us second for about 99% of the time. But after tonight, I understood. Having sex with someone you actually loved, was so much more fulfilling than having sex with random people. Waking up with Olivia in my arms, made my day complete. Knowing she was happy right now with Luther, brought an internal peace to myself as well.

She brought internal peace.

A.N

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry i've only posted once a week! That has a couple of reasons;

1. I'm reaaally busy with work.

2. I've only written to chapter 110 or something. I'm trying to slow down the pace to make sure that I don't catch up too much.

I've got a holiday not upcoming week, but the week after that. I want to finish the story then and then I can post more.

I've also started writing 'sequels' of this story. There are a couple of idea's that have stuck in my head that i'm really excited about. There will be a lot of projects coming up!

For the people that are only reading this for the Julia/Will/Hugo aspect of the story. They will return! A couple of times in the upcoming chapters (after the honeymoon). 

Loves x