Chapter 16

Christian P.O.V

"This plane ride was insane." Yara said excited as we climbed out of the private plane that Zara had gotten for us. I smiled looking at her as I grabbed her bag, so she wouldn't have to walk around with it, as it was rather heavy.

"I know." I confirmed looking at her with the biggest smile ever as a limo was waiting for us and Yara squealed at that and I giggled at that amused as I put all the bags in the trunk. Erica looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"So we'll go to my house first with my mum and dad and Tonight we'll have the dinner." Zara said and I nodded as I sat down next to Fred. We put our seatbelts in and we all got a glass of champagne, making me giggle. We cheered on it as I leaned back and I listened to the excited conversations that happened between my friends. I observed everything they had said before the limo stopped. I looked out the window and I saw a large house. Everyone gasped at it, making Zara a tad nervous. We stepped out of the car and the front door opened.

A woman that reminded me of mum walked out with a huge smile on her face. She was halfblack, just like mum was, and she had very kind brown eyes. Zara ran up to her excited and hugged her tightly. I looked at that with a small smile as I was looking around.

"Hello. I'm Rosie, Zara's mother. I've heard so much about all of you." She said and I looked at her and she stared back at me and she squinted for a second before Zara caught her attention by asking her if we could get some drinks. This woman was the cousin of my mother and it was so freaking weird to see.

"Are you a lot like your father, Brian?" Erica asked curiously as I put my arms around Erica's shoulder.

"Yes. I look a lot like him, but personality wise I'm more like my mum." She said and I smiled looking at her; I got what she meant. "Zara will show you all your rooms. The six of you can freshen up and we can have a drink before we go to my uncle Bob."

"Sounds great." Yara said and we walked up and Zara pointed to a door.

"This is your room." Zara said, looking at Erica and I. I nodded as I opened the door and there was a large bed with a window overlooking the countryside.

"This is beautiful." Erica said. "Do you want to shower first?"

"No, you go ahead." I said with a small smile and she nodded as she went towards the bathroom. I went and sat on the chair that was here and I grabbed my phone as I texted papa.

'What if he recognises me?' To which papa right away replied with 'He probably will. I'm not sure how he will react. I've done security clearings for all of them. Your security has NDA's in your suitcase just in case.' I let out a small breath as I looked out the window. I was an idiot for being here though, I mean why would I even try to risk my position within the friend group?

Erica walked out after fifteen minutes with a towel around her. "The shower is all yours." She said and I giggled as I walked into the bathroom. The showerhead was rather low and I let out a small breath as I highbred it as I turned on the water. I let the water course my body. After a while I walked out and Erica was standing in front of the mirror.

"O don't mind me." She said and I giggled as I dried myself off and her eyes went towards my dick, because well that's just how she was. "Holy fuck, is that an elephant trunk."

"O fuck off." I said hitting her bum with my towel as I grabbed a pair of underwear.

"What? I've seen some dicks because of porn. That's a huge one." She said and I rolled my eyes and she giggled. "What? It's true."

"Thank you Erica." I said as I shaved my beard and I put on some cologne, before trying to style my hair. Afterwards I put on a pair of neat black pants and a buttoned up light blue shirt. Erica walked out wearing a dress that suited her perfectly. I smiled very widely as I did my shoes.